Chapter 10

**Edited**

Monday, January 30, 2017.

"Blair come on. Wake up. We have tryouts today and you need to pack everything you need for it." A feminine voice said while shaking me lightly.

I groan and started opening my eyes slowly. Sky was siting on the side of my bed smiling at me. Happily. That's a good sign.

I pulled myself up on my elbows.

"See now was that hard to wake me up like this. Unlike last week." I said. She rolled her eyes at me.

"I know it's easier, but it's less funny." She smiled, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm still getting you back for that. What time is it anyways?" I asked her while getting out of my covers.

"It's 7:10." She in formed me. "I'll be waiting downstairs. Don't forget your duffle bag."

"Okay." I said as I walked towards my closet and grabbed some random clothes which was a simple loose white shirt with black sleeves, black high waisted jeans, and my white vans. I threw my hair in a high ponytail, and put on simple make up. I grabbed my black Nike duffle bag and threw in a purple nike sports bra, blue shorts, a white shirt, and my purple cleats from adidas.

I grabbed my water bottle, backpack, and my phone. The smell of bacon and eggs made my stomach growl as I walked down the stairs. Yummy.

Skylar, Nixon, and Grey where already eating and I sat my stuff down on the ground and plopped my booty on a chair and grabbed two pieces of bacon and some eggs.

It's been a day and a half since the rogue gave me some 'advice'. I still don't know what he meant by that. I've been a little bit jumpy lately. Everyone has. Reese has noticed. He try's to contact me, but I ignore him. I don't want him to be caught up in this. My dad could probably find out about us.

My dad has warriors patrolling the house at all time. Yesterday I wanted to go to the mall with Skylar, but of course he didn't let me. I tried convincing him, but he got angry so I let it go. I still haven't told him about Reese, and I'm planning to. Well not yet at least.

•••••••••••••••

"Okay ladies. Gather around. We're going to have a little scrimmage. Okay Liza." Mrs. Jane said. A girl with curly hair and dark brown eyes stood beside the coach. "and Daisy. You two are gonna be captains and choose who's going to be on your team." Another girl with blonde hair and blue eyes stood at the other side of the coach.

The two young girls nodded. There was about 22 girls tryout for the soccer team.

They started pointing out who they want on their team. Skylar and I were in Liza's team along with 8 other girls. Most of the girls on my team were from my pack, and the others were from the Dusk pack. They were glaring at us.

Everyone started taking their shirts off leaving us in our sports bras. We had a little flag attached to our shorts. My team had a red flag while the other had blue. I was striker with Liza. Four other girls were midfielders, and another 4 girls were defenders. Skylar was the goalkeeper.

The coach blew the whistle. They're so going down.

Liza started the game and passed it backwards to a blonde girl. My team ran forward while some girls from the other team did the same trying to get the ball. A girl from the blue team managed to take the ball and was running towards the opposite goal.

She got closer and kicked the ball towards the goal. Sky used her quick reflexes and managed to hit the ball to prevent it from going in. I smiled, and gave her a thumbs up.

The ball went out of the field, meaning a corner kick.

A bunch of whistles came from the side of the field. The guys soccer team were watching us. Shirtless and sweaty. One particular guy caught my eye, and that was Reese. He was already looking at me. I smirked. Nixon and Grey were at his side. Not fighting. That's a first.

The coach blew the whistle getting our attention as one of the girls from the blue team did the corner kick. Skylar caught it before anyone hit it into the goal, and threw it at Nila, a girl from my team.

Some girls tried taking the ball from her. She was quick to notice that I was open, and kicked it towards me. I managed to control the ball, and quickly ran towards the other goal.

Two girls from the red team tried taking it from me, but I did some tricks with it and ran past them. Leaving then dumbfounded.

Liza was close to the goal and so I was about to kick the ball towards her but some one tripped me. I fell down hitting my head on the ground. I groan, and turn towards the person and glared at her. She smirked. It was Daisy. That should've been a foul, but the coach didn't care.

I growl and get up from the ground and chased after her. She was already getting close to the goal. She's good, but I'm better. A blonde from my team managed to take the ball from Daisy.

The blonde later passed it to Nila, and Nila passed it to Liza before she was tripped. Liza was getting close to the goal, but Daisy was right behind her. She passed the ball to me. I was close to the goal and while it was in the air I did a bicycle kick (Chilean kick) and it went into the goal.

My team cheered and went to hug me. I smirked at Daisy who had an amused expression on her face.

After a few more minutes of playing soccer the coach blew the whistle signaling it was time to go shower and change. My team won 2-1. It was a good game. I made the first goal, and Liza made the other. Daisy was the one that made the one goal. There could've been more goals, but Sky managed to block all of them.

••••••••••••••••

I opened my locker, as I dried my wet hair, and a piece of paper fell down. I grabbed it and read it. I looked around the locker room and didn't see anyone else. Everyone was gone already. Damn did I take that long?

'You have good soccer skills. Wonder what other skills your good at.'

Yours Truly,
R.

I couldn't help but blush and laugh at this. My phone buzzed from my jean pocket. I grabbed my stuff and took out my phone to answer who ever it was. It was Sky.

'Sorry I ditched you. You were taking so long in the shower so I left. I found Cruz, and we talked. Everything is fine with us. I'm going to tell my dad soon. Xoxo. See you later.' - Skylar.

I smiled as I walked out of the locker room. At least someone is having a happy ending.

"Why are you so smiley?" A husky voice said from the my left making me jump and almost punching that person till I realized who it was.

"Reese. You almost gave me a heart attack." I said while putting her my hand to my heart.

"Sorry." He shrugged. "So what's got you in a happy mood?"

"It's just that Skylar and Cruz." I smiled again. He nodded in understanding.

"He was crushed when she rejected him, but now he's smiling like a lovesick puppy." He smiled too. He noticed the note in my hand. "What's that?" He nodded towards the note.

"Your little note." I blushed. He gave me a confused look and grabbed it out of my hand and read it. He crushed it.

"I didn't give you this." He told me.

"Then who did?" I asked.

***********************************

Have any idea who this person is?

Anyway three chapters in one day! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Hope you enjoyed. Until next time.