Chapter 7

Thank you all for getting me to 460+ reads. It really means a lot. Enjoy the chapter. Comment and vote. <3

**********************************

**Edited**

"Oh my goddess. What have I done." I whisper as I stared wide eyed at my mates neck. The mark had started to heal, and the bound would grow even stronger than it was. This shouldn't be a bad thing I know, but it is. If we were in a different situation I would be happy that I did this.

My trembling hands went to the zipper of my dress at the side and I started to zip it up. He grabbed his shirt and slipped it on.

"Blair. No one will notice. I'll make sure of it." He whispered. I nodded slowly and gulped.

"I'm going to go now." I said as I got off the table, pushed past him, and ran out of the room. I needed some air. He called after me to stop, but I didn't and he didn't go after me because he knew how I felt right now. Regret. Scared. Happy. A lot of other emotions. I just kept running. I growl at my wolf, and started to scold her.

'What the fuck was that!?' I yelled at her

'I don't know. I wasn't thinking straight.' She explained.

'Do you realize that if people find out they will start asking questions and soon dad will find out too.' I exclaimed while running a hand threw my hair, and down my face.

'I'm sorry.' She apologized. I roll my eyes at her and took deep breaths to calm down. I put up a wall between me and my wolf.

I was walking back towards the party when I bumped into a girl with dark hair, and bright blue eyes. She looked familiar.

"Sorry." I murmur an apology, and started walking towards the exit, but she grabbed my wrist to prevent me from leaving. I turn around, and clench my fists. I was not in the mood. I glanced down at her hand, then at her. She quickly let go of me.

"Have you seen Reese?" She asked me. I stared at her in confusion as to why she wants my mate.

"Why?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"It's just that I've been looking for him because I want to go home." She answered while crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't mean to pry, but who are you to him?" I asked her with curiosity. Is she his girlfriend?

"Oh I'm Maia Elswood. His cousin." She introduced herself. Realization hit me like a wave and my mouth dropped.

She's his cousin. I've heard about her. Her parents are Reese's Uncle David Elswood and his mate Cayley Elswood. They adopted a child since they couldn't conceive. They also died during the rouge attack. She's the last living relative of his. Even though they're not blood.

"Um yeah he's back there." I informed her whilst pointing at the back room.

She gave me a polite smile, and murmured a thanks. I smiled back, and started walking to the exit once again. I didn't see my friends nor my brother, which was good because I didn't want to deal with them.

I ran deep in the woods behind the club, and sat on a log that I found in a clearing. My arms were on my knees, and my head in my hands. Moon goddess what have I done? I couldn't help but smell myself. His scent was all over me. I smile. A twig snapped from behind me, and I snapped my head towards were the sound came. My ears perked up.

I slowly and carefully got up from where I was sitting to prevent from making a noise. Another twig snapped, but this time it came from in front of me. I sniffed the air try to catch the scent of whoever was out here with me. A foul smell made its way towards my nose making me gag. Rogue. I stood in attack mood ready to pounce if the rogue came at me.