Chapter 15

**Edited**

"Dad." I whispered.

He was standing in front of the cafeteria doors with Mr. Scott beside him. His dark brown eyes were filled with disbelief.

He walked out of the cafeteria. I walk after him with Reese behind. Everyone else just sat back down processing what just happened.

"Dad. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Please don't be mad." I pleaded once we were out of the cafeteria.

He looks at me shock filled his features. His eyes averted between Reese and I.

"For how long have you known?" He asked.

"About a week." Reese answered truthfully.

"I would've told you sooner, but I was scared of your reaction. I'm sorry dad." I said looking down.

"Sweetie. I'm not mad. I could never be mad at you. I'm just a little hurt you didn't tell me." He explained.

"You practically hate him. I thought you would do something horrible." I whispered.

"I don't hate him. I hate what his family did to mine. He was no part of it. He has made some changes in his pack, only attacking when necessary. Which is why I wouldn't want anyone else to be your mate, but him. He will take good care of you." My dad smiled at Reese. Reese smiled back. They shook each other's hands.

That went well. I gave Reese a side hug happily.

"Thank you sir. I'll take great care of her, and I would never hurt her." Reese said sternly. My smile grew.

"You better. Or else you'll have to deal with me." My dad joked. "Okay I came here because of another fight. Who started it this time?"

"It was Tyler and some other guy. I think he's part of Reese's pack." I turn to Reese.

"It was Shawn. He threw the first punch. He'll be punished." Reese said in a serious tone. My dad nodded.

The sound of windows breaking made us all rush into the cafeteria. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Rogues were swarming in threw the windows, breaking them. A lot of them. My eyes grow wide. Everyone was already attacking.

What is happening?

I saw Grey who was trying to get two rogues off of Enzo. Cruz was fighting off any rogues who got close to Sky, and Sofia, as they helped him. Maia and Evie were standing back to back fighting off any rogues coming at them. Nixon wasn't in sight, please let him be alive.

Reese and my dad stood in front of me as a five rogues came at us. Nixon must have noticed because he came out of nowhere and helped them. Oh thank goodness. He's alive.

'Nixon. Take Blair out of here now!' My dad ordered threw the mindlink.

'No dad I can help' I stated.

'Blair. They're after you. You need to go now. Nixon take her, and hide her.' He growled.

They're after me? Why?

Nixon grabbed my arm and pulled me out the cafeteria. I looked back at the scene, and noticed Reese was looking back at me. I looked at him with worry.