Epilogue

**Edited**

6 years later

I smiled at the sight of my brother, Luke playing with his 4 year old son, Blane. He named him after our father.

"He's so good with him." A feminine voice said from beside me. I turn to look at the person, and it was Rowan. My brothers wife, the Luna of Shadow Howlers, and mother of Blane.

I nodded in agreement.

"Blair!" My best friend, Skylar said from behind us. We both turn around and she came running towards us, and threw her arms around us.

I laugh, and hug her back.

"I've missed you." She cried.

"We literally saw each other yesterday." I giggled.

"Hormones?" Rowan asked as Skylar pulled away, and tears ran down her
face.

"Yes. Ugh I just want this child out of me already." She got angry as she lightly padded her belly. "I feel fat." She cried again.

"Your beautiful." Cruz said as he came up behind her and kissed her on the cheek. She turn to look at him with a glare. Rowan and I tried to hold back our laughs.

"You did this to me." She glared at him. Cruz's eyes went wide.

"Cupcake?" He lifted the dessert he had in his hands towards her. She happily took it.

And I bursted out laughing.

She turns and glared at me, and I quickly shut up and cleared my throat.

"Where are the others?" Cruz asked me.

"They're all in the backyard getting everything set up for the barbecue." I told him. He nodded, gave Skylar a kiss, and walked out the back door.

"We should go out there and start setting up the table." Rowan suggested. Skylar and I both nodded and followed her outside.

Everyone I loved was here. Well except for Grey and Sofia. They were in Paris having their honeymoon. After 5 years together, they recently just got married, and now they're having some fun. If you know what I mean.

Nixon was sitting next to Evie by the pool, with a little dark haired boy with blue eyes and mocha skin on his lap. He looked just like him. Evie had her hands on her big belly smiling as Nixon was tickling their 2 year old son, Jackson, as he giggled.

Caleb was sitting next to Maia talking, and laughing, on the big table as he ate some brownies, and Maia held on to their new born baby boy, Dallas.

Enzo was helping Reese cook some meat on the grill, drinking some beer. Esther, was setting up the table, with Skylar, and Rowan. Enzo and Esther haven't started their family yet, but by the looks of how Enzo looked at Esther, I think it'll be soon.

Luke was just chasing Blane around the yard as they both laughed.

I was just leaning against the wall looking at all my family getting along, laughing, smiling, breathing.

"Hey you." Reese said as he walked up to me and pulled me towards him.

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hi." I stared up at him.

He walks behind me and wraps his arms around me. I turn to look at him.

"Penny for your thoughts." I said.

"When are we gonna start our family?" He asked.

I fully turn towards him and wrap my arms around his torso and pulled him close.

"We already did." I smiled up at him.

He gave me a confused look. I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly.

"Took like five tests this morning. They were all positive. I'm pregnant." My smiled widened.

He mirrored my smile. He picked me up, and swung me around.

"We're having a baby." He whispered.

"We're having a baby." I repeated.

He cupped my face, and gave me a long passionate kiss.

**********************************

Epilogue done and finished.

Hope you guys liked the story, and I'm probably not going to do a sequel. Sorry. Happy 4th of July! (If you celebrated it)

Adios. Thanks for all the reads.