Chapter 16

**Edited**

A liquid trickled down my cheek making me wake up from my sleep. I tried wiping it off with my hand, but the silver shackles around then prevented me from moving as the burned my exposed skin. My legs were also chained.

I pulled on them with all my strength to try to break them from the chair I was tied down to, but I was weak.

They must have injected me with more wolfsbane. The connection between my wolf and I was faint. If they inject me with more, I'd probably become human, or die.

My eyes wonder around the room I was in. The only thing in this room was the chair I was in, another chair in front of me, and a door a few feet away. The only light coming in was from the small window on the left of me. It had bars on it. Silver bars.

It smelled musty, and the roof looked like it was about to cave in from the water. Which was probably what dripped on my cheek.

"Ahh I see you've finally awake." A deep voice said from in front of the door.

"What do you want with me?" I asked in a hoarse voice. My throats felt dry. I looked at the clothes I'm wearing, and they were the same ones I've had since the last time I saw my family. They were dirty and ripped. "How long have I been here?"

"One question at a time." He bellowed.

He stepped closer towards the chair in front of me, and stood behind it with his hands on top of the backrest.

"How long have I been here?" I asked him again through gritted teeth.

"About five days." He simply said.

Five days?! What? I've basically been unconscious for five days. Wait what about my pack? Reese? Luke? Dad? Oh my moon goddess what if Nixon is dead? Are they even looking for me?

"They aren't coming for you." He said as if he read my mind. I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"You don't know that? You're lying." I objected while shaking my head.

"Am I? Two powerful packs working together to find you yet they still haven't. I think they gave up." I hear him shuffle towards me. "You should just forget about them. They forgot about you." His finger trailed down my right cheek as he whispered in my ear.

I pulled my head away from him.

"Who are you?" I questioned. He stepped in front of me and took a seat in front of me. I could finally put a face to the person that has been tormenting me for the past week.

I've seen him before. His dark hair, and amber eyes had something familiar about them. He looked young, a couple of years older than me. I've seen him somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"You probably seen me somewhere on your dad's most wanted list. I'm Darius. Darius King. The all powerful rogue." He smirked once again.

Then it clicked. He's been attacking packs for years. Looking for something, and all this time it was me.

"What do you want from me?"

"It's not what I want. It's what your going to give me." He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to him. He had a sadistic smile plastered across his face.

"What is that?"

"Powerful heirs. What else?" His smile grew. He looked down at my exposed neck. "And your not marked. Well this is just less work for me, and less pain for you."

**********************************

And another short chapter. Sorry people.

Well hope you enjoyed.

Comment and vote.

Until next time adios.