Chapter 19

**Edited**

~Five months ago~

"Dad. Wh-what happened to my dad. I-is he o-okay." I managed to murmur out as I tried staying awake.

I've been in and out of consciousness, and right now we're in the car on our way to the Pack hospital.

My head was on Reese's lap, and he was holding onto my hand. He looked down at me and gave me a small smile.

"Y-yeah he's okay." He stuttered. I nodded. A shot of pain went through my body, and I held onto Reese's hand tightly as the pain passed.

My eyelids started feeling droopy, and vision was blurry. I turn my head slightly to the left, and saw my brother in the passengers seat. His eyes were red, and puffy as he looked at me he gave me a small smile, and reached his hand towards me and gave my other hand a small squeeze.

"Go to sleep Blair. It'll help with the pain." I heard him say as I drift off into unconsciousness.

••••••••••••••••

My eyes shot open, and I looked around the unfamiliar room, as I sat up. Everything in here was white, the walls, the door, and the only item in here, which was the white bed that I was on. I look down at my hands, then at my clothes I was wearing. It was a white gown. My hand went to my shoulder, where I was shot. No pain.

Am I dead?

I get down from the bed and make my way towards the door. Once I opened it I was greeted with nothingness. Just darkness.

"Blair?" I heard the familiar voice of my dad say from behind me.

I turn to face him with a smile on my face. I run up to him and give him a hug. Once I pulled away I looked at him with confusion.

"Wait where are we? Why are you here? Are we dead?" I asked him all at once.

"Blair, sweetie come sit down with me." He pats the place next to him on the bed. "Blair you're dreaming. This is just a dream, but I'm here because I have to see my baby girl one last time."

"One last time? What do you mean?"

"Blair, I was shot."

"I know that, Reese told me you're fine, that your going to be alright." I smiled. "When I wake up, and we're all healed up, I promise that we're going to have a Disney movie marathon like how we did when I was younger."

He grabbed my hands, and I notice a tear roll down his cheek. I frown.

"Why are you crying?"

"Blair, I would love to have a Disney movie marathon, but we won't be able to, because I'm not waking up."

"Of course you are. You're alright. You're fine. Reese said so."

He shook his head.

"I'm never waking up, because I was shot in the heart."