[03]

*Edited*

*Edited*

---

I walked into Biology, Mike in front of us, calling the teachers name. As he did so, Bella stepped in front of the fan, her hair blowing with it. I glanced around to see Edward cover his nose, rude much. I rolled my eyes, pulling Bella forward as a confused look passed over her face. She saw his reaction and wondered if she stunk. I shook my head to indicate she didn't. Mr Molina turned to us.

"The Swan girls," he greeted, taking our slips and signing them.

"Ms Swan," he spoke again, gesturing towards my sister. "You'll be next to Mr Cullen." He pointed towards Edward, the 'totally gorgeous' guy from lunch. He was more rude than anything. "And Ms Swan, you'll be next to Mr Hale," he informed, gesturing to the blonde boy, Jasper that we had seen at lunch. I nodded, muttering a thanks before taking my seat. At least my partner didn't move away from me, like Bella's did.

"Alright guys, today we're gonna be observing the behavior of Planaria, a.k.a. flatworms," Mr Molina explained. I sighed, uninterested in something I'd already covered. I took out my notebook, doodling instead.

"I'm Jasper," the boy next to me introduced once Mr Molina finished a speaking. I turned to him.

"Sky, but since no one here seems to be able to shut up about my sister and I you probably already knew that," I replied, smiling slightly at him. "It's honestly like nothing interesting happens here."

"It doesn't," he told me.

My eyes widened, "Really?" He nodded. "Well fuck, I moved to the countries equivalent of Mara Wilson," I exclaimed.

"Who?"

"The little girl from Matilda and Mrs Doubtfire," I explained. He nodded. "How long do you reckon they'll stay obsessed with us?" I questioned. I continued talking before he could reply. "Because it's getting really annoying when I talk and it's like my face is on my boobs and the back of my head is a picture of Chris Evans whenever I walk anywhere." He seemed to not know how to reply because he stayed silent, watching me carefully. "I'm making a joke, you can laugh," I told him. He smiled slightly but still seemed uncomfortable and intense. "You seem like you have a stick up your ass that doesn't let you slouch," I joked, smiling at him.

"Oh." He slouched slightly but still, it seemed forced. I frowned but nonetheless left it alone and continued to draw.

"That was a joke too," I informed after a few seconds of silence between us. He sent me another awkward smile. I sent one back before turning back to the front, hating myself a little for my lack of filter. 

---

I walked out of the school, having left the building slightly later than Bella due to drinking too much prior to the last few lessons. I made my way over to the truck, Bella standing there, her eyes glazed over as if she were deep in thought. Probably about Edward, the biggest dick without a dick. He had to compensate for the tiny dick by putting loads into his personality. At least that was my theory.