[34]

---

---

"I can't believe you don't want a proper Bachelorette party. This was our chance to sneak booze, party hard and fall asleep on the kitchen floor," I exclaimed, jumping on her bed. 

"You can't get drunk," Bella reminded.

"I know but I want to see you drunk if you were to drink. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable," I replied. 

"I just want to watch movies with my sister," Bella admitted. "And eat way too much popcorn with you even though you can't digest it."

"I like eating, it makes me feel less... dead, you know," I revealed. 

"I get it."

There was a pause between us as I grabbed the first DVD in the pile. 

"I want to talk to you about something..." she trailed off. 

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to finish. 

"Sex."

"Gasp, Bella, that's rather bold of you. I guess as an almost married woman you are to do the deed," I replied, shrugging. 

"I know you and Jasper have done stuff and I-" She cut herself off. 

"Don't make him force you into anything, the same way you shouldn't force him into anything. Pretty sure you don't need me to talk you through it. Just relax and have fun, I guess, there's not much else I can say," I advised. 

I shrugged again, not sure what to say. It was slightly awkward talking about sex with my sister but she was about to get married and Renee would flip out if she asked her anything and talk way too much, whereas Charlie would be too awkward to ask. 

Bella continued to ask questions, her cheeks reddening slightly as she asked. 

"Dude, I'm pretty sure Edward's a virgin so like, you'll be fine, you're both new to most of it, it will be a bit weird for both of you. Most people's first time is shit anyway," I explained. 

Our conversation was cut short when I held up my hand, hearing Edward approaching. 

Edward entered, using his vampire speed to approach Bella. I rolled my eyes as I took a seat by the window, away from the pair. 

"I was just checking for cold feet," he spoke, grasping her hands in his. 

"Well, mine are toasty warm," Bella responded. 

"If I could throw up, I would," I mocked. "God, you guys are sickening. No one stands that close together to just talk."

"Shut up, Sky," Bella snapped, sending me a playful glare. 

"Bitch, I am the stronger of the two of us, don't test me," I threatened, sending her a glare back, sticking out my tongue. 

Bella returned the gesture, sitting down on her bed.