Chapter Nine

I closed the door behind me after some searching.

Finally, the bathroom.

Of course I didnt actually have to go. I'm kinda INTERNALLY FREAKING OUT.

It feels kinda wrong to make out with Sollux, especially because he cant even remember it anyway if we did. He's drunk.

But what if he did remember???

All the more embarrassing.

I have really got it BAD for Captor.

I let out a deep breath before placing my hand on the doorknob.

I mean, how bad could things go?

********

Walking through the living room, I couldnt seem to find Sollux anywhere.

I really wondered where he had gone, he was no longer in the area we were in, but my drink was still there.

It was surrounded by some weirdos grinding it up, yeah they can keep it.

I was just a little worried, seriously where had he gone??

I guess I could've just asked around, but honestly I don't know these people

Except karkat.

He's to busy having fun with a certain strider though, so I'd rather not indulge myself in that.

I decided to look around, but first I needed another drink.

I walked down a few hallways before I reached the kitchen.

I turned the corner, but what I saw...

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest before tears were already glossing my eyes.

There stood Sollux, making out with Feferi Peixes. Their lips locked, grinding in unison....

Feferi turned her head to see me, I probably looked like a deer and headlights. She gave me a slight smirk before Sollux looked in my direction.

I looked away for a minute considering beating the shit out of her, but me and Sollux werent even dating...So...He was really open to do what he wanted.

Instead, I turned around and rushed out of the house in a sprint.

In the drive way, there stood that guy that was a way more vulgar form of Sollux, pretty sure this was his brother.

I sat on the front doorstep, tears pooling from my eyes.

The boy was playing with his skateboard until he spotted me staring at him.

I quickly looked away off in the distance before I felt him plop next to me.

"UhhhhhhHHHHH...YOU OK4Y??" he asked.

"I'm fine..." I looked away from him.

"WH47'5 WRONG?" He asked moving my face to look at him.

"It's nothing, leave me alone..." I said looking away again.

"OK4Y WELL WHY 4RE YOU CRY1NG 7HEN?"

God, he was so persistent!!!!

"Because of your idiot brother, okay...."

"7HE FUCK D1D HE DO 7O YOU?"

"......."

I was hesitant for a moment playing with my hair out of anxiousness.

Looking back down at my hands, I spoke

"He fooled me...."

I started before trying to wipe away the tears that just kept coming.

"I really thought, maybe we had something...But he fooled me because we didn't. He had his eyes on someone else the entire time. Was I just a little game for him.....?"

Just before this boy could answer, the door opened.

Above me I saw...

Karkat?

He sat between me and the other dude.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE?"

"5OLLUX 15 4 FUCK1NG RE74RD."

"I...saw Sollux making out with Feferi Peixes...." I sighed out

"WHAT??!" Karkat screamed.

"C-can you just take me home?" I asked.

"SURE, JEEZ...I CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD DO THAT. MITUNA CAN YOU KINDLY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM?"

"OF COUR5E!! H4H4H4H!! BU7 4L5O, UM WH4TEVER 7HE HELL YOUR NAME 15...." Mituna? I think that's his name since that's what karkat said, he suddenly got very close to my face before winking at me.

"574Y 5EXY FOR ME😉😉😉"

My face instantly heated before karkat smacked his head "DONT FUCKING SAY THAT! SHES MOURNING IN CASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE. AND UNFORTUNATELY ITS OVER A GUY WITH THE SAME GODDAMN FACE YOU HAVE, GO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SOLLUX AND LEAVE HER ALONE."

"H4H4H4H4H4H!!!! OOOOOK4Y" Mituna said before he went back inside.

By now I was sobbing again.

Uuuuuuugggghhhhhhh

Karkat quickly held me in a tight yet comforting hug.

My silent sobs soon became loud cries muffled by Karkat shirt.

At least I knew my best friend was still here for me.

He pat me back and rocked me a bit for comfort, I was still really fucked up okay. But, the crying had died down some before I spoke, " I shouldn't have come here...." I choked out.

"IT COULD BE BETTER THAN YOU THINK (Y/N), YOU COULD'VE SERIOUSLY FALLEN FOR THAT–"

I looked up at karkat, see this was a rare occurrence since he's shorter than me, but it was comforting time soooooo...

"Karkat I did seriously fall for it. It happened so fast, I tripped and couldn't fucking get up. I fell in love with Sollux, everything about him I fell in love with. To know it was all a scam? It hurts Karkat!!! It hurts so bad....Like someone fired a bullet right through my chest!" I cried out.

He was really shocked to see me like this.

"I just....I wish you'd never made me meet him...."

"HEY MAN I WAS TRYING TO HELP."

"I know....Can we just go home?"

He nodded in response before we both got in the car and eventually headed back to my house.

Today...Maybe it was just a horrible nightmare. Maybe I'll just wake up from it tomorrow???

Pfft, doubt it....

____________________________________
John: sooooo turns out I had this written for a while and just forgot to post it. Hahah, yeah that was a stupid

Readers: You fucking idiot!! We have been WAITING for A WHILE. You better give us an extra long chapter with some extra good scenes to make up for that.

John: I can try dude, but just don't kill me yet! There's still ALOT more I wanna put into this story alright?

Readers: FUCK YOU JUST GIMMIE ANOTHER CHAPTER ALREADY BEFORE I BURN MORE OF YOUR PIZZA JOINTS

John: OKAY OKAY sheesh! In fact I'm already getting started as we speak. Deadline 7/5. But knowing how good I am with sticking to dates I'll probably have it out before then.

Readers: Sure John, your not gonna 'accidentally' not post the chapter are you? Or, no your not gonna have writer's block half way through it again will you???

John: I WON'T I won't, i promise this time. 😇