Chapter Thritneeneneneen

Your POV:

"STOP TUGGING MY ARM GODDAMMIT, I KNOW HOW TO WALK!" I yelled angrily as Karkat dragged me to his car.

"YEAH, WELL YOU WALK SO FUCKING SLOWLY IT'S NO DIFFERENT FROM NOT WALKING AT ALL. SO DEAL WITH IT BITCH." he said letting go of my arm.

I got into the passenger side of his car as he hurried to the drivers side.

Today, I would be going to what is known as a Smash Tournament. It's a gaming tournament for Smash Bros. and it can be from each of the games currently out. Except the original cause nobody likes that one. I am signing up for brawl, of course.

The winner gets a prize of 100$ and the second place gets 50$

I plan to come out of this in very first place, I just wished I had been able to train a little more beforehand, considering my game is gone now

Maybe I'm a little salty, whatever.

"SO YOU DONT THINK ANYONE WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN TO TOURNAMENTS? THESE FOLKS TRAIN HARD" he said as the car began to move

"I said I doubt anyone will be able to. Trust me, I've been to these tournaments before, but have you recently?" I said, clearly striking a nerve.

"MAYBE I HAVE MAYBE I HAVEN'T." Karkat lied.

"Liar, they banned you for the rest of this year because you kept breaking the controllers and throwing 'temper tantrums' when you lost." I said attempting to contain a laugh that was slowly escaping from my mouth.

"WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THIS (Y/N)." Karkat said with an annoyed expression.

I just laughed in response.

Eventually our shenanigans ended as we reached the center in which this Tournament would be held. I got out and stretched my fingers a bit.

"TEXT ME WHEN YOURE DONE, OKAY?" He said, I nodded, and waved as he drove off

I smiled brightly as I stared up at the building, rocking on my heels slightly, before almost falling over from a hard smack against my back. Or pat?? It felt like a smack.

"Hey gamer! You ready to eat my dust??" She said, I slowly turned to see her face, I SHOULDVE KNOWN!! Latula Pyrope, the champion from two YEARS ago! I wonder what brought her back now...?

"Latula? What are you doing here...?" I said in somewhat shock

"I heard that my boyfriend's brother was gonna be playing today, so I figured I'd come show him how a real champ does it." She said.

She has a boyfriend? Jesus, what doesn't she have???

"Well FYI, you're talking to last year's champ right now. So I guess it'll be fun to finally see the queen in action, people talk about you alot." I smiled, gaining somewhat confidence.

"Really, well good luck. I won't go easy on ya champ." She said walking away.

How did I really just talk to her whaaaaaattt

I finally began to walk inside, paying for and receiving my badge.

I looked around at all of the nerdy equipment, nodding in approval. Just the way I like it.

I finally locked my eyes on the line for signing up, I walked over and stood, stretching my hands some more, when I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder

who iN THE FUCK-

Sollux???! As I turned to face him, he smiled and waved.

I turned back around for a moment

This is NOT HAPPENING.

This had to be a set up..

I turned to face him and angrily placed my hands on my hips.

"Why are you here??" I asked with a load of attitude.

"Well, II gue22 iit2 probably the 2ame rea2on you're here honey bee~" he said in a mocking manner.

I grimaced at him in disgust he was still calling me that name.

"Well, my reasoning for being here has now completely changed" I said crossing my arms and leaning on one hip.

"Really." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Really." I responded agressively to his sarcasm.

"Gee, IIt 2ure doe2n't take two much two make you angry now doe2 iit? I don't know iif you'll la2t long." He teased.

My arms fell to my sides as I bunched my fists.

"I'll have you know you are speaking to last year's Champion right now, so you better watch your mouth Bee boy." I said getting in his cute fucking face.

He smirked in response, "Heh," he said, going around me and in front of me as the line had clearly moved, I turned to face him. "You're pretty 2tubborn, II doubt you'll la2t to the 2econd round. Better yet wiin the lo2er2 bracket." He said, clearly pissing me off.

He signed the paper and took a controller, swinging it in his hand.

I signed behind him and grabbed a controller.

"Bring it on, nerd. I've been in this game for ages, and you are going down." I said baring my teeth slightly.

"Wanna bet nerd?" He said with that pompus grin on his face.

"How much are we talking?" I said shifting my gaze from checking my nails, onto his face.

"How much do you want from me baby?" He said annoyingly.

I pretended as if I was thinking about it for a moment before deciding to finally respond with pushing him away from how close he'd gotten, before speaking.

"Okay, okay 2orry, ii'll 2top." He said backing away with my pushing.

"If I win, then, you have to leave me alone. For GOOD" I said rudely.

"2eriiou2ly? II can't agree to that." He said with a slight frown.

"What? Why not??" I said huffing slightly.

"Becau2e, II don't wanna leave you..." He said with the mOST CUTE DAMN EXPRESSION GOODNESS!!!

I felt a slight blush begin to creep up on my face.

"W-wh-whatever. Then, how about you " I said nervously.

Sollux, thoughtfully placed a finger on his lip, "Well iif II wiin, you have two agree two go on a date with me."

"What?!" I responded immediately.

"Or, you have to forgiive me."he said, changing his shiz.

"WHAT????!!" I nearly screamed.

"Or, how about we go on a date and you forgiive me??" he smiled, obviously failing in his attempt to wiggle his eyebrows, but I didn't say anything,

"Okay, that is not fair. You get two!" I pouted slightly.

"2orry, bu2iine22 ii2 bu2iine22." He joked with a shrug.

"Whatever, you're so going down Captor."

He laughed in response to my somewhat shenanigans.

"We'll 2ee about that." He said, trying to lean against a shelf and almost making it fall

He smiled like an idiot as he tried to fix it, and did.

What a dork...

A/N: THE JOINTS ONCE AGAIN REMAIN AT REST.

Readers: yeah, you got it this time, but you know it gets more difficult from here.

John: yeah I KNOW, I don't even know when I will update again, hopefully soon. We will try for next Monday❤

Readers: aw you actually care!

John: Hahah 😅❤(sorry about the title, I'm to lazy to change it and idek what I was on when I put it on here so yeah enjoy that.)