Chapter Twelve

Sollux's POV:

I woke up the next morning and got straight onto my laptop

I had been thinking about it all night! Call me weird but for some reason I just really wanted to make this perfect.

I was also kinda hungry though. I pulled my black and yellow striped blanket onto my shoulders and wrapped it around my body. Don't judge, it's cold.

I opened the door to my room and walked down into the kitchen.

"7H47 BI7CH 4SS FUCKING WHOR3 W4SN'7 3V3N ON 4ND I SW34R 7H3Y W3R3N'7 7-7H3Y DIDN'7 3V3N–"

I heard as I noticed that Mituna was most likely having a debate with himself again about literally nothing.

"Tuna."

I said. But he kept going.

I walked a little closer to him

"Tuna." I said a little louder.

He looked at me but didn't stop

"Miituna!!" I yelled.

He looked at me and stopped

"Miituna. Calm down"

"..." He silently looked at me for a moment. I laughed a little bit, "who were you even talkiing two?"

"1M SORRY." He said

"Aw, iit'2 okay bro." I said going to get some honey combs cereal.

I poured a bowl and set it in front of him, then one for me and sat at the table with him

....

Things weren't always like this...With him.

With Mituna...

He used to be really popular, and like a role model to me. The older brother that made you want to copy his every move.

But if only I could've copied his heroism...

He would take a swing for me any day. From our stepdad as kids, he always stood up for me and took a beating for me.

But...If only I was just a little less afraid of embarrassing myself...If only i was less selfish. Maybe then he wouldn't be this way, I wouldn't have to act as he once acted for me. Though, it's the least I can do....

After we finished eating, I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen before our stepdad stormed into our small home with his two annoying sons. Cronus, and Eridan. God do I hate those two losers.

"YOU KIDS BETTER BE READY!!" He angrily yelled as he three the door open.

Mituna cowered back slightly

"Yeah yeah, we're ready." I said helping Mituna put his backpack on and throwing my own over my shoulders

"2up fucker" I threw a peace sign at Eridan, then bumped shoulders with Cronus (mind you there were all on the worst ways possible, so imagine it like...like two guys that really fucken hate each other. Yeah that's it.) and then proceeding to get into their car.

You see, I have p l a n s for today. If I ever hoped to fix things with (y/n) it would really take some courage that I frankly will have to build up as the day continues.

We drove in silence, we all knew if we argued Dualscar would have each of our heads on a silver platter.

Doop
Doop Doop

So eventually we reached the school and we each got out going as far away from each other as possible, well, except me. I stayed with Mituna because I had to take him to his class.