Chapter Eleven

"Hey" he smirked.

I let out a sigh as my stomach churned just from looking at him.

I swore my heart was doing gymnastics inside of my chest.

I took my backpack off of the ground and slung it over my shoulder.

"I don't have time for this..." I thought

I tried to leave, but he beat me to the door and stopped me.

I angrily looked up at him, "seriously?" I said

"(Y/n) II'm 2orry. II came to apologiize" Sollux said. Though, no matter how sincere his eyes were, I couldn't tell what was in his heart.

"Okay, I don't care. I want to go home" I said a little lifeless

"II'm really 2orry honey bee?" He tried to smile

"Don't. Don't even call me that Sollux.." I said trying to look everywhere but his eyes.

"Do you even remember what happened? I bet you don't because you were too drunk to remember, right?" I defensively shot at him.

"II-II.....II don't remember exactly what happened. My brother told me II hurt your feeliing2 and made you cry, II can't iimagiine what II diid but whatever iit wa2 II'm tryiing to apologiize okay??"

"Maybe if you knew what you did, then you'd know exactly why I'm not forgiving you." I said with a knot in my throat.

I let out a sigh, Sollux was speechless. I noticed tears starting to form in my eyes, I couldn't cry in front of him!! I put my head down and accidentally sniffled, i pushed past him and began to run, if he saw me cry... That could be bad..

~~•••~~•~••~•••~••~•••~•~••~•••~••~
Sollux POV

I think I saw sadness in her eyes before she left.

I was left in awe, speechless. If I went after her, what good would it do anyway?

I don't know exactly how, but I know I fucked up.

I banged my hand on a desk in frustration.

She left the light in the classroom on...

I let out a sigh, saving her the lecture I flipped the switch.

I left the classroom and started down the hallway, when I think I almost tripped on Grouchy the dwarf.

"HEY WATCH IT BEAN POLE, I GOT. PLACES TO BE YA KNOW?" He. Shouted at me.

"Heh, 2orry kar" I said trying to be calm.

Then it occured to me....

Karkat is always with (y/n), he HAS to know what happened.

"HAVE YOU SEEN (Y/N)? I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO HER. I'VE BEEN TEXTING HER AND SHE WONT EVEN READ MY MESSAGES." Karkat said placing his phone back in his pocket angrily.

"About that..." I started, then I was cut off by the little demon child, " I SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE TIME O TALK RIGHT NOW SOLLUX, SEE YA" Karkat began to walk away when I grabbed his tiny wrist.

"Waiit Karkat! II'm tryiing to tell you II...W-we ju2t 2poke and...–" I stopped as i saw him about to explode anyway.

"YOU WHAT?!?!?! NO WONDER SHE WONT TALK TO ME! YOU FUCKING DOUCHE. SHATTERING HER HEART TO PIECES YKNOW, NOT COOL. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TAUNT HER LIKE LIKE THAT! AND- A-AND WITH ALL PEOPLE FEFERI PEIXES? I THOUGHT MAYBE ARADIA WAS BAD, BUT SOLLUX FEFERI WAS JUST A LOW BLOW OKAY–" I instantly got hot headed, loosing my temper

"DONT FUCKIING TALK ABOUT ARADIIA OKAY?! Okay?! A-and thii2 ii2 what II'm tryiing to a2k you Karkat! II wa2 drunk okay. II'm realii2iing that ii made 2ome pretty dumb mii2take2 alriight, but II need you to plea2e tell me what happened okay? Plea2e..." I said trying to keep myself being sincere rather than angry like I really felt after karkat mentioned her.

"YOU REALLY. WANNA KNOW THAT BAD?"

"YE2!!" I said snapping

"WHAT SHE TOLD ME HAPPENED, BEFORE SHE RAN OUT IN ANGER AND SADNESS BECAUSE OF YOUR SORRY ASS WAS THAT SHE LEFT TO USE THE BATHROOM AFTER YOU WERE KISSING ON HER AND CAME INTO THE KITCHEN TO GET A DRINK WHEN SHE SAW YOU AND FEF MAKING OUT. THEN SHE HAD THE NERVE TO BLAME ME FOR INTRODUCING YOU TWO IN THE FIRST PLACE. UGH!" Karkat said leaning against one of the lockers.

"But..II don't know what II would do iif ii'd never met her..." I murmured out while blushing a bit.

"YOU WHAT?" karkat said

Thank GOD he didn't hear that. I would've been so embarrassed.

"II-II 2aiid that what II diid wa2 2o awful..." I lied, but continued on anyway

"Can't beliieve II diid that, that2 why 2he2 2o mad at me...iit all make2 2en2e..." I said smacking my forehead a few times internally saying

'2tupid, 2tupid, 2tupid!'

"What do II do karkat?! How do II fiix thii2??"

"WELL ACCORDING TO THE UHM, VARIOUS ROMCOMS I'VE SEEN, YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING VERY ROMANTIC AND SWEET NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF, AND IN THE END MAKE IT TOTALLY WORTH IT BY PASSIONATELY KISSING THEM. BUT EHH, WHAT DO I KNOW? A GUY JUST BAILED ON ME SO MAYBE IVE BEEN DOING THE WRONG THINGS WITH MY LIFE" Karkat said.

Wow, he actually looked genuinely hurt.

"Damn. 2orry to hear that Karkat. IIf you need a hug–" I said trying to be nice

Don't. Never again to this devil

"NO, FUCK YOU YOU WENCH"

"Whatever. Anyway thank2 dude, you ju2t gave me, an iidea~"

____________________________________

THE PAPA JOHNS PIZZAS FINALLY REMAIN AT REST, BREAKING NEWS: JOHN HAS JUST BARELY POSTED THE NERDS UPDATE ON TIME!! THE TYRANNY OF READERS HAS FINALLY STOPPED, WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS???

John: okay karkat we all know you're so shouty you'd break the microphone and cause everyone to go deaf if you were a newscaster.

Karkat: SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN I DO WHAT I WANT.

Readers: good job John. We might even rebuild one if you keep up the good work

John: ohh really???? Yay. I may if I remember

John: new update will most likely be on 10/31 for, YOU GUESSED IT!

THE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!!

John: promise y'all will love it. And love me. I hope... :')

Readers: ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN MY DUDES! WE ARE TAKING OFF SHORTLY!