Chapter 10

Tetsurou.

"Kuroo." Akaashi called, his forehead creased as he shook the taller man in hopes of taking him out of his trance.
"Are you feeling fine?"

"Yeah, why?" Kuroo replied, looking up from his laptop making Akaashi blink, completely staggered.

"I-I don't know. You seem less grumpy."

Kuroo frowned confusedly "What do you mean?"

"Well you're pretty ca-" Bokuto snorting cut Akaashi off making the raven shoot him a sharp look.

"What 'Kaashi means is that you usually answer 'Are you okay' with 'Do I look fucking okay to you?' bluntly put." Bokuto deadpanned
"Does this have anything to do with meeting Kenma?"

Kuroo's eyes narrowed into a glare as he reached out to slap the owl behind his head. "You want me to be grumpy? I'll be fucking grumpy."

"NO! No, god no." Bokuto rapidly shook his head

Kuroo rolled his eyes in irritance before sighing however, he couldn't stop the smile that was slowly creeping up his lips.

"See? It is about Kenma." Bokuto whispered, nudging Akaashi softly

"Kuroo, if you don't mind me asking," Akaashi paused glancing up at the bed haired man in approval in which he nodded "When did you meet Kenma?"

"Four days ago." He shrugged like it was no big deal but he wanted to tell them more except, he valued what Kenma would prefer and that is to keep his big mouth shut about his whereabouts

"You know where he's located?" Akaashi curiously peered his head and Kuroo shook his head in denial

"He's lying." Bokuto snorted and climbed over Akaashi, sitting over his lap and shoving his finger in Kuroo's face "You speak up when you're telling the truth. You don't shake your head and do stupid body languages." Bokuto pointed out with a smirk

"Then you should've answered for me because you seem to know everything." Kuroo snapped as he glared at the owl in annoyance

"I'm just saying." Bokuto stuck his tongue out making Akaashi shove his face away with narrowed eyes

"Well nobody's asking for your opinion so shut your mouth."

"This is a free country and I am gay. You can't tell me what to do."

Akaashi had luckily decided to interfere before things got heated and Bokuto would end up getting punched on the face again.

"You two," Akaashi hissed, grabbing the two idiots by the ear roughly "Are going to stop this before I gain a migraine and slap you on the face."

This shut them both up however, it didn't stop Kuroo from glowering while Bokuto returned it with a big smirk.

"You're not going to get away with this, Kuroo."

Kuroo flipped him off.

+

Kuroo headed off to Kenma's later that afternoon carrying two cartons of apple juice only to find him heading out his apartment complex, a camera slung over his neck.

"Kenma." Kuroo greeted catching the half blonde's attention.

"What are you doing?"

Kuroo handed him the juice box before raising an eyebrow. "You're going sight seeing?"

Kenma reluctantly nodded. "Y-you want to come?"

Kuroo felt his heart leap and he couldn't bring himself to speak- too shocked to process what Kenma said.

The latter awkwardly waited for an answer that was taking too long making Kenma scratch the back of his neck as he looked up at the taller sheepishly.

"It's fine if you don't want to-!"

"I would love to!" Kuroo exclaimed, cutting Kenma off.

Kuroo felt so overjoyed and he hadn't felt this way for so long. He couldn't remember the last time he felt his heart race in raw excitement and the last time he smiled so big.

Kuroo found his light and he was going to make sure that he fixes Kenma as he fixes himself.