Kenma Kozume.

It was over within that day and it was as if it never even happened.

Both crawled back to their old habbits but they were much more worse than they were before.

Kenma had gone back to crying himself to sleep every night and Kuroo began waking up to his nightmare that becomes scarier within each day.

Kenma hated himself because he trusted him again. He never learned.

He shouldn't have let him in because he was hurting all over again and it's been a whole month. He felt so stupid for letting him in.

He thought, maybe, he didn't have to wait for summer to end.

He was going to end it himself.

"Don't ever show me the light again." Kenma whispered quietly to himself as he rested his head between his knees and hugged it close to his chest.

It was tight. He hugged himself as tight as he could because it was his only way of holding himself together.

He drowned himself on pills that proved his desperate attempt of having a break.

He wanted to rest for a very long time.

Kenma ran out of tears to shed and so he stood up, letting himself fall apart as he dragged himself to his bed. His eyes drooped and he snuggled closer to his blanket with a sigh.

He hoped for an eternal slumber.