Chapter 4: A Wrongfull death?

Ryder waited under Broambane Bridge. At 8:00 precisely Dawn arrived. 'So what are we doing?' she asked. 'Investigating and maybe killing Makan El Surjou' answered Ryder. 'Really?' Said Dawn. Ryder almost expected that she started jumping of excitement. 'But first the rules: 1. Follow my lead at all times unless in life threatening situations. 2. I am making this kill. 3. Don't talk to the target. Got it?'. 'You make the kill?!' Yelled Dawn 'no, it was my brother'. 'Have you ever killed someone before' asked Ryder. 'No, but I...' said Dawn. 'Maybe you can later but surely not now' answered Ryder before she could finish her sentence 'get in the car'

When they arrived at Makan's home it was busy. There was a party going on. It was a freestanding house and it was pretty big. You could see that he was a big time guy. The party went on for about three hours. Dawn got irritated. When the final person left and the lights went out Ryder immediately left. Ryder went to a window at the front of the building. There was a lock on it. Ryder took out his lock picking gear. He heard the window's lock click. He opened the the window. He immediately smelled the smell of weed and cocaine. He saw guns. Ryder picked a small revolver. He handed it to Dawn. 'Take it. You might need it' he whispered. Ryder walked to a room. Makan was alone. He was sitting on the couch watching tv. Ryder took his knife. He walked to Makan. He held the knife to Makan's throat. 'One wrong move and your are dead'. Makan barely reacted. 'You are going to die if you kill me'. 'Yeah, I guess that will happen in the next 100 years' answered Ryder. 'Smart ass' said Makan. Dawn walked around the couch. 'Do you recognize me?' asked Dawn. 'Aren't you that hooker sister of Brent?. Tell him he owes money to me.' Said Makan. Ryder was confused. 'You said that he ordered Brent death' said Ryder to Dawn. 'He fucking did. You lying piece of shit!' Yelled Dawn. 'Well you are out of luck anyway Makan. You have ordered other deaths. Bye Bye Makan' Whispered Ryder to Makan. He took his needle and stabbed it in Makan's neck. Ryder stepped back. Makan flipped around wild. After ten seconds Makan went knockout but his body kept shaking. Makan died. 'Did he kill your brother?' Asked Ryder 'no, wait a second. How did you find out that these people killed your brother in the first place.' 'He owed them money. He were killed with the usual Arabian assassination.' Said Dawn. 'That isn't a reason to kill people who were aligned with the Arabians or who had something against your brother'. Said Ryder 'He deserved it' yelled Dawn. 'Yes, but you have to be certain and you won't get any closure without knowing for sure that your brother was killed by those people. Ask yourself. Do you feel better?' Said Ryder. 'What do you know about closure. You are a fucking psychopath.' Yelled Dawn. 'Calm the fuck down.' Said Ryder. 'No, fuck you' yelled Dawn. Dawn draws a weapon and points it at him. 'Fuck... You' she said with tears in her eyes. Ryder walks towards her. Quickly he disarms her. 'You are a fucking mess' he said. Dawn falls to her knees. 'Just shoot me then' she says. 'No' answered Ryder 'you don't fit my code'. 'I caused someone's death' she says 'isn't that enough?'. 'You stand up and I help you' said Ryder 'Makan deserved death. We find Brent's killers. My way. Do you understand'. Dawn nods.