Chapter 12: A Shed without tools.

Ryder didn't know what was the most gruesome.  Jordan's younger sister laying dead on the ground. Riley hanging from the ceiling. Or Ned laying against the wall. Ned opened his eyes. 'Ryder?' Asked Ned 'how did you find us?'. Ned talked with a soft and scared voice. Ryder also noticed the camera in the corner of the room. The letter nailed to the door only had couple of sentences on it.

"I own you, Ryder. This is what I can do. If you like Dawn alive, you better become my pet and listen well.  I own you, Ryder". Ryder crumbled the letter. Ned was scared. 'Help me, Ryder' he begged. Ryder was angry. He knew he didn't need witnesses. Ned was a dead man. Ryder walked towards him. He sat down in front of Ned. 'Who did this? Raheem? De Luca?' Asked Ryder. 'Who? No!' Said Ned 'it's some girl from college who did this. A tall and brown woman with no hair'. Ryder couldn't say anything other than that he was shocked. He put his right hand over Ned's face and the left at the back of his head. 'What are you..'. The rest of Ned's speaking was covered by Ryder hands. Ryder turned Ned's head sideways. The soft cracks of Ned's neck broke the silence. The stopping of Ned's breathing was calming. Somewhere deep inside Ryder knew that he was breaking lose. He had no one to enforce his rules. He just did what he deemed right and he found it most important that he was getting out of this. Ryder turned on the gas tank standing in the corner of the room. Ryder knew that the camera was looking at him. Ryder walked out of the shed. He took his gun once more. He fired a bullet into the shed. The shed quickly lighted on fire. Ryder breathed out. He could handle this. All though he was calm the hand that suddenly touched him on the shoulder scared the shit out of him.