Chapter 11: A House of Death.

The house was badly protected. Raheem and Jamal where on the run. They had lost their entire gang to De Luca. Ryder used his tools to open the door. A quick click to the left. The door opened pretty easily. Ryder sneaked in and closed the door. The house was dark. He walked to the kitchen. Nothing. It wasn't that late yet. It was nine PM. They wouldn't be sleeping yet, would they? Ryder walked up the stairs. They were massive. Ryder looked into the first room. He should have known. It had already didn't make sense that they could just live in a house. Mr Jordan and Miss Jordan laid on the ground. Face down and hands tied. At the back of their head was a red hole. They were dead. That was when a scream came from another room. Ryder took the safety of his gun. He wasn't going to kill them with a needle. Jordan had two younger sisters, an older brother in the military who was probably not home and an aunt living in the house. Ryder walked to the room of where the scream came from. A tv was flickering. The light created a spooky scene. It reminded him of some old horror movie that Ryder had seen long ago. The scream filled the house again. Ryder looked into the room. A young girl laid on the ground. Dead. Ryder hated when children where harmed. It made him angry that people would kill children, they couldn't properly defend them self and the youngest didn't even understand what was happening. The girl was strangled. You could see it from the marks on her neck. Ryder opened the door. Jamal stood in the room. Jordan's aunt begged. Jordan's other sister was no where to be seen. Just like Raheem. Ryder pointed his gun. Jamal looked up. The wall behind Jamal was then painted with a dark red color. Jamal crumbled in. The aunt screamed. Ryder knew she was a witness. The aunt started crying. Ryder walked towards her. He had a plan. He would hate himself for it. But he started to care even less and less about it. He mattered. Not some rich, traumatized woman that would ruin his life. He put the gun to her head. Her head shook before she fell. The gunshot was loud. Ryder was covered in a liquid that could be described as blood.

Finding Raheem was hard but the bigger problem was that Raheem probably knew that someone was here. The gunshots were loud. Raheem would hear. He checked every room. Luckily enough the rest of the rooms where just normal except for the mess the Torghans had left behind. Ryder looked through a window. He hadn't checked the backyard. If Raheem was hiding it would a good place. Jordan's backyard was massive. It was snowing so if Raheem had footprints Ryder would have seen them. Suddenly several lights turned on. The backyard seemed a lot smaller in the lights. Ryder continued to walk. From where could Raheem have turned on the lights. In the house? No. Ryder was standing right next to the the buttons when the lights turned on. Ryder walked towards a shed. Maybe Raheem could have turned it on from there. Still no footprints. The only sound he heard was the snow cracking under his shoes. It was weird hearing nothing and seeing nothing while the entire backyard was lighted with a bright white light. On the shed was a letter nailed to the door. Ryder opened the shed. He was treated with a a pretty gruesome discovery.