Chapter 10: The Hunt. Part 2

Dawn drove her car in the direction of the bunker. In the back of her jeep laid Jordan, Jake, Lewis and Mustabashir dead. Jake and Lewis had not survived the Jeep hitting them. Ryder shouldn't have as well. But somewhere he thought Dawn didn't really care if he died. 'Please I have done nothing. I just tried to help' said Dufante. The had tied him up and threw him among the dead. He just might come to use. 'Just shut up' said Ryder. 'why did you help me?' asked Ryder. 'I killed someone...' Said Dawn. Her face was all pale. This was the same girl who had smashed her boyfriends in with a chair. She had been crying the entire court case saying that "it wasn't her intention to'. She didn't serve time at all. She was checked in to a mental hospital, and was released pretty quickly. But now she was the same. The cold killer she had shown to revenge her brother was something she forced herself to. The tough behavior was just an act she did to not seen weak. All though she showed extremely well potential as she showed when she brutally killed four people exactly 32 minutes ago. Ryder had cleaned everything up and loaded the bodies into Dawns car. They had to torch the car. Perhaps the bodies should just disappear though. Dawn hadn't been a big help. She been kicking Mustabashir's body agrily before going into her current state. They arrived at the bunker. Ryder stepped out and pulled Dufante out of the car. The small man fell down with a smack. When he tried to get up he was welcomed with Ryder left fist. Dufante went flat to the ground and didn't move. Ryder cursed, he should have punched with the hand that hadn't been broken. Ryder lifted the move less body of Jake into the bunker. He covered him with a blanket and but him under the floor. The bodies of previous victims greeted Ryder. Ryder spit on El Surjou's body. Dawn had pulled Lewis his body to the bunker. Ryder covered him with a blanket as well and put him between the floors. 'Should we hide Mustabashir and the other fucker here as well?' Asked Ryder. 'What you think is best' said Dawn. Ryder was irritated. 'You are gonna focus here. You hear me?!'. Dawn nodded yes. 'Prepare a chair and rope'

The bodies of Mustbashir and Jordan where hidden under the floor. Dawn sat in a corner. Dawn was in a shock. Dufante was tied to a chair. 'Please, just let me god' said Dufante. 'Rule number 1: you don't talk unless I ask you something.' Said Ryder 'rule number 2: if you tell me what I need you don't die'. Dufante quickly nodded. 'Where is Torghan?' Said Ryder. 'You shouldn't kill Torghan. De Luca killed your friends and he is going to betray you!' Said Dufante. A scream of pain went through the room. Ryder's knife had entered Dufantes leg just above his knee. 'Do you know how much it hurts when your kneecap is ripped off?' Asked Ryder. Dufante shook no. 'Do you want to find out?'. 'No, please!' Said Dufante. 'Then you fucking answer my questions' said Ryder 'Where is Torghan?!'. 'In Jordan's house! Jordan offered to hide both Torghans in his house' said Dufante. 'Jamal and Raheem?' Asked Ryder. 'Yes' answered Dufante. 'So... Where is De Luca' asked Ryder. 'In his villa in downtown Kelford'. 'Good, you did good' said Ryder. 'Can I go now?' Asked Dufante. 'It depends in which way you mean that' said Ryder 'If you mean in the way that you are going or passing. Then yes. You are dying'. Dufante's face Quichot turned from pained but relieved to full terror. It was quite funny to see him with a knife through his throat and his mouth wide open.

Ryder had covered up the evidence. He drove Dawn to Riley's apartment. Because of that Sam and Riley both had went to their relatives to celebrate Christmas. Or at least he hoped they were away, Ryder didn't want to go home to his parents, because he hated them. He let Dawn inside before quickly leaving again. Riley and Sam both weren't home. Dawn car was broken and bloody. It was still night so he probably wouldn't be seen. He drove his car to an abandoned parts of the woods. He quickly let the gas of the car leak. He burned the the chairs and tires. He ran. He had never done this before. After a minute he heard the tires explode. Quickly there after he heard the gas tank explode. He had to walk back for five hours now.

When he came in Dawn was sleeping. Ryder was angry. How hard was it to kill someone. He had already killed 30 people in various ways. He had never been so broken or full with remorse like Dawn. She was in the way of him taking out Jamal and Raheem Torghan. She had killed people now. Making her part of his code. He could just do it. Kill her and dump her. But it would probably give him the same feeling as when he killed Rachel. He was going to kill the Torghans without her. That was for sure. He knew where the Torghans were. He had to plan this. Really well.