~01 Debuting

1 years later...

Ye Seul's p.o.v (aka your pov)

  I walk to with the rest of my group to the  stage to do my first performance. I'm so nervous but I have to be confident  and step up my game. Anyways I'm on stage now. My performance ended a minute ago . I did a really good job I think but anyways I can tell we have fans now but as we call then  Yeppeu  (means pretty). Me and the rest of  Pretty U go back stage and back to our room. That's when we started to talk.

" We  did so great guys!" Said Hana by the way she is the third oldest, anyways  Then Mi Jin replies with.

"I know we did a good job" Mi Jin said with a big smile on her face even though like everyone in the room was sweating. But then I said.

"Guys, I think we need to take a short break to breath then go and sit in our spots at the front of the thingy" I said and with that we did what the cute maknae a.k.a me told them to do.

We finish taking our short break and make out way to the tabke we were suppose to sit on. I arivve there first and sense I'm the maknae I sit in the front. I got to talk to Exo's Baekhyun omg it was awesome it was the first time I ever spoke to him. Then a few minutes past by the bands come and go but the band we cheered for the most was bts because Hana's older brother was there. Their performance was very good. They end up sitting behind us. Finally the awards were being told, see I'm very happy thats happening because everything was soooo boring. But I was really shocked when one of the mc's said.

"This years most best performance was....... Pretty U Great job." 

What I did was when I first heard was wait to realize then I jump in the air shout in proudness. We get to the stage but at the moment everyone except me were balling there eyes out. While I was there jumping in happiness and glee. The mc gave us the trophy with a smile then our pround leader Eun ha said something.

"I am so thankful that we won this omg thank you!"Eun Ha said then Emiko said.

"Thank you yeppeus so so much!" Emiko said with a smile on her face then Hana says.

"Saranghae" Hana said while putting her hands into a heart shape. Then Mi Jin said.

"I thank you all for the support" Mi Jin said while putting her thumbs up. Then I say more because I wasn't crying.

"Thank you all for the wonderful support and I hope you keep loving us we love you and thank you!!" I said  really fast but still jumping in joy.

People smile and clap because we win this and we suprised because we only just debuted....

Anyways I walk back to my table with a Big smile plastered on my beautiful face. Then while we were going back other kpop groups congratulated us and I just bowed and said thank you. After all of that finished we went backstage and got our things then went into our van and drove back to our sweet sweet dorm.

Dorm~

 When we arrived I ran to my room and changed into a simple white oversized t-shirt and black shorts with a streak of white on the side. Anyways I back to living room to already see my unnies in their lazy outfits and sitting on the couch with their phones and since I am the maknae I did the same a jumped on the last couch put my ear phones and started to watch varies videos. After a few minutes I got bored of my phone and said.

" Can we do something guys I'm bored" I said with a hmp at the end. Then Emiko says.

" guys I was told last night that we might start our reality show then go to weekly idol and yeah I'm bored too" Emiko says with an innocent voice.

Then everyone except for Emiko said. "WHAT!" Then I Eun Ha said.

"How come I wasn't told about this" The Hana Said.

'True someone should call manager-nim and ask when it's going to start" No one answered.

"Since no one is saying anything we shall play a game" that's when everyone got interested except for me because I had no clue what she said since I'm still a foreign. Then i ask innocently.

"umm.. Unnie what did you say?" Then they all burst out laughing then Mi Jin answered my answer by saying it in english. Then I finally get it and said "Ohhhhh" then what we chose was Rock Paper Scissors. 

 "Okay, Rock Paper Scissors!" said Hana guess who the loser was... Me.

"take out you're phone" said the rest of my group I just used my hands to tell them to calm down. Anyways after a few rings the manager answered.

"hello?" Answered the manager. Then I answer with.

"um Manager-nim it's me Ye Seul" Then he was all like "oh" and stuff then I asked.

"So Emiko said that we were going to start our reality show then we would go to weekly idol is that true and if it is when will it start and when our we going?" I said technically asking answers. Then Manager-nim answered all my answers with a beautiful word.

"Yes,  you guys are going to start your own reality and it's not today though it's going to start tomorrow around 5 and you are going to weekly idol tomorrow also but you will go after you come home from school" Manager-nim said then I said.

"Thank you that's all I need to know bye." Then I hang up. Then everyone in the room literately exploded with happiness but mostly screams (but happy ones).

Night Time

 I walk to my room and take out my homework sense I didn't do it earlier. Anyways I took it out and then I took good look at it then started. After a lot of answering and calling Mi Jin I finished. Anyways I put all the homework and yawn in the process. After l that I change into my comfortable pjs. Then I jump onto my bed turn off the lights and go  into my deep sleep.

Did you guys enjoy my first chapter it's good I guess but don't worry. But anyways I will update soon but in the process I hope you guys and gals vote, comment and add this book to your library.

-Princesa