~03 Starting our Reality Show

Ye Seul's p.o.v

 I wake up to see a camera in my room so I jump a little because I got startled. That's when I Heard a scream which sounded like Hana unnies then a few minutes later (maybe 2 or 1). Then I heard another scream but it was louder and that was probably Eun Ha unnies. I guess Hana unnie scream woke up Eun Ha unnie, but I knew that another will be heard. I was right that other scream was louder and that was Emiko unnie I knew that was her's. Then another scream was brought to my attention that was the loudest out of all the screams and that one was very high pitched gosh it was Mi Jin unnies. After all the screams ended I text all of them.

Please unnies don't hurt your maknae's ears- Ye Seul 

Then they all just screamed sorry all at once. 

Which made me scream. "OMG UNNIES WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP SCREAMING I EVEN TEXTED YOU THAT BUT YOU JUST DID IT AS SOON AS IT SENDED TO YOU!!!!!!!!!"  I was really angry because my ears would soon die then I got a text message from Hana which said.

Says the one who just screamed just then- Hana unnie

I just sighed then I head towards my living room. I end up seeing all of my sunnies in the living room. Then I send a fake smile to Hana unnie. Then a glare of anger. Anyways we settle down and director-nim handed me our first mission to do. Anyways it read.

"You young ladys will go out and go to 3 entertainments and ask 25 people for a autograph" I say out loud for everyone in the group could hear.

Then director-nim said " Okay you guys can go pairs but since there are 5 of you guys there will be two groups of two and one person will have to go by them self." That's what got to wish to be in one of those two groups.

"Okay so how we figure out who that individual is by playing a game of your chose." said director-nim.

Then our group thought and our leader said. " we will do a try not to laugh" Just then memories of us laughing a lot popped  out on the screen.

We leave for the showers. When we all finished and got dressed this were our outfits 

Eun Ha's outfit (also it's winter so they are going to wear something warm)

Emiko's outfit