~19 Big News

Ye Seul's p.o.v

2 years later....

 Pretty U now has been a successful group for the past THREE YEARS, I feel so proud to be in this group. And guess what we're all taken!!!!!!!! 

 See after Ji Yeon unnie went to we got married she ended up being paired up with Hongbin from vixx then after a while she actually developed feelings for him. 

 Then on their last episode they were both told to confess something so they did and turns out he also had developed feelings for her, Ji Yeon unnie was flabbergasted with the news.  

 When the show ended they both still were in contact. One day Hongbin asked Ji Yeon unnie to come to this park so she went and thats when BOOM he asked her out and she said yes.

 Ji Yeon unnie is just one of the girls who got taken another one is Emiko unnie.How her's started is with a photo shoot. 

 See one day she was doing a photo shoot when all of a sudden this dude appeared and that dude is Jeon Jungkook from bts. See they were both suppose to do it  so since Emiko unnie is a professional person she went ahead and continued on. After they're photo shoot they both exchanged they're numbers with each other. 

 After a lot of days she was mostly on her phone texting and calling someone we were all very curious of who it was. Soon enough they became very vey very very very close. Then one day she was called over to this amusement park. They had a bunch of fun but when it was time for her to come home he took her hands and asked "Yeobeo  will you go out with me?" I know right such a cute nickname!!!

 Now for the third one Hana unnies her's also started at we got married. One day she was told by our manager that she was casted to be apart of got married so she accepted to do it and went. When she arrived at this small cafe she said she saw the most handsomest boy in the world(Her option) guess who the guy is......KIM MINGYU.They had a blast hanging out together for months. After hanging out with each other for awhile he confessed and she accepted and now BOOM Their together.

 Now Mi Jin unnie you guys probably thought she would be lonely but no she's dating someone and this person that I'm about to tell you will blow your minds. The person Mi Jin unnie is dating is Hana unnies young brother! I know right you must be flabbergasted.

 Anyways Those two were set up by the magical Hana-shi. She sets up a bunch of people but they always fail but this ones standing tall. I love how these two meet here I'll tell you now. How these meet was in the ice cream shop. One day when Mi Jin unnie felt the need to have ice cream so she went to the closets ice cream shop. 

 She was walking back with her ice cream when someone walked into her so she dropped her poor ice cream. So since she's Mi Jin she stared up at the guy and told him to buy her ice cream for her and since he's a kind boy he just bought the shop and gave her a big bag filled with ice cream thats when she fell in love.

 Now for the most weirdest one the MAKNAE!!! I meet my dude in London yes London but guess what he's half Italian and half English such a great mix. I meet him when I was running to the bathroom and no I didn't bump into him I meet him in the bathroom. 

 See I really needed to use the bathroom and all the stalls in the girls bathroom were taken so I took my chances and went to the boys bathroom the boys of course got weird out that a girl entered but I didn't care and just used the toilet. 

 When I got out to wash my hands Randomly a bunch of boys also went out of the stalls. I was very lucky to see a big bunch of good-looking guys .Anyways when I was washing my hands a dude went up to me and asked if I was in pretty U and I of course said yes then when the rest of the boys heard that they came rushing to me.

 Thats when I saw the most good looking out of all of them. After a long chat with him and the other boys we took a selfie and yes we were still in the bathroom. And to tell you my guys name is Nick James King and he is the guy I end up being with. And me and Nick did a drama together it was called child-hood best-friends )Yes my new book please read it!). 

 I kept talking to him and I learned that he is an actor and a model which is great but annoying you know why he dose so so so much kissing scenes which makes me so angry in the inside but guess where Pretty U is? Pretty U's in Spain! And its close to Barcelona maybe a 2 hour drive. I really like it here we're technically having a break because we deserve it. I'm actually on my phone in my room not in Korea but Spain!(I'm going to continue with the actual day now okay).

Ye Seul's outfit

 I'm just lying down on my bed watching the new the return of superman episodes when I hear Ji Yeon unnie call out"MAKNAE THERES SOMEONE ON THE PHONE WHO WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" 

"K I'M COMING!" I shout out getting up from my bed

 When I got to the living room I see my unnie passing me the phone when I got it I say "Hello?" 

"Angeline its your aunty" My only aunty exclaims

"Aunty why are you calling right now its not that I' mind which I don't though" I say

"See I need to tell yousomathing very important" My aunty says in a serious tone

"What is it?" I ask worried

"your older brother is getting married...