~24 Sick

Ye Seul's p.o.v

 I wake up having a migraine. I look over to my side to see nick still sleeping soundly so I decided not to wake him up. I go to the bathroom feeling nauseous. When I entered the bathroom I went straight to the toilet and threw up.

 After I threw up I went wobbling to the mirror. My vision was blurry. I put on my glasses making it a little better. I looked at the time to see I had to get ready see today I was going to be preforming Pretty U's comeback. I locked the door and went to the shower.

 After my shower I changed and went to say bye to Nick.

"Nick" I whisper shout

"Yes?" Nick says opening one eye

"I'm going to practise for my concert today" I say hiding my sick voice

Nick was about to give me a kiss goodbye but I stepped back before I could.

"Hey give me a kiss before you leave" Nick say getting out of bed

"Nope" I answer

"Wait are you sick?!" Nick asked concerned 

"NO" I said

"Your lying" Nick say putting the back of his hand on my forehead

"You're really warm right now Angeline" Nick says using his serious voice

"I' still performing today" I say heading fro the door

"No you are not" Nick says closing the door

"I don't care"

"come if you want but I'm still going!" I said opening the door going down the stairs

"Fine I'm coming with you for the practise and the concert" Nick says taking off his shirt and putting on another on.

"Okay lets go" Nick says 

Skip to Concert

 Me and the group are dancing right now as hard as we can but every step I took I felt like I was going to falling. As I was singing my part a really loud ring went through my head making me grab my head and fall on my knees. The staff and the pretty U members rushed to me. I felt my body being carried to the backstage. 

"Angeline open your eyes" with that I blacked out.

Hours later

 I slowly open my eyes to see that  was on a hospital bed. I look around to see Nick laying on my bed and the members scattered around the room. I quietly grab my phone to see it was 7:23am. My eyes widened to see it was the 21st the last time I remember it was the 20th.

I shake Nick a bit. He opens one eye to see me awake. Then he jumps and runs out of the room.

I make a confused voice