~10 Knowing Brother/ask us anything

Sorry for the long wait anyways I just randomly put on this song. So keep in mind it has nothing to do about this chapter! Hope you like tis chapter.

Ye Seul's p.o.v

  I walk around the house with a cup of coffee in my hands. See I didn't sleep well last night because every time I tried to close my eyes my eyes burned. I know right weird, thats why I woke up 6:28am in the morning. 

"I'm soon bored right now ohhh maybe  I could go live in live right now?"  I say to myself

 After thinking I take out my phone and and went v live.

"Hello guys its Ye Seul as you can tell from my big raccoon eyes I didn't sleep well last night"

"Thats why I thought ohh maybe I should go live right now on v live so I did"

"See I'm the only one awake in the dorm so its pretty boring"

"I would like to ask if annoys you guys would like for me to do anything?" I ask the viewers 

I read one that says 'go to Hana and start singing one of the songs made by her older brothers group'

"Okay Ilovepretty12 I shall go to Hana unnies room and start singing a bits song" I say. Just then the comment list went crazy.

 "Okay guys I am now on the way to Hana sunnies room and yes we were in my room"

"Ohh look she's still asleep" I say while pointing the camera in her face 

I Start singing Boy In Luv by bts

 After I got to the chorus Hana unnie grabbed a pillow and covered her face. 

Just then I thought " Wait guys you know the cute version of boy in luv right" I ask then the comments were like.

'YUP!!!!'

'Of course who wouldn't' 

'YESSSSSSSSSSS'

'YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!'

So I started to sing the cute version of boy in luv 

Skip to 1:10 in the video to get to boy in luv 

 After singing this Hana unnie got up and joined me.

"HAHAHAAHAHAHA"

"Okay Hana unnie if you want to know why I did that ask the viewers of v live right now!" I say to Hana unnie

"Hello guys this is Hana from pretty U" Hana unnie said while doing the gestures in our introduction

"Also to let you guys know Pretty U will be going to a show but sadly we can't tell you!" I say 

"Anyways before we end this live who do you guys Like better?"

"Bts or Pretty U?" I ask just then the comment list explodes once again.

 After saying goodbye and saying that I was just asking them who they liked better I check the time to see it was 7:26am. 

"OMG UNNIE I HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!!!" I say 

 After changing into my uniform I go outside and get into my car and drive to school.

Emiko's p.o.v