~12 Babysitting

Ye Seul's p.o.v

We all go to the big building and get ready for our photo shoot. I really was tired but I still gave them all I had not in fighting but in the photo shoot. I really want  to leave this place already. Anyways after we finished our shoot we were told we still had a big week ahead of us. So I braced myself for the big week.

Week passed

 The week is now over thank god but even though we have no work to do at the moment I still wanted to do something so I did all my chores. Turns out a camera was recording me cleaning the place but thats fine. So I finish cleaning my room which took awhile so I was sort of tired. Just then *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* I got a phone call from Min Jun's mother so of course I pick up the call.

Hello

Yes

Is this Ye Seul?

Yes it is

So I was wondering if you could babysit my son Min Jun for today?

Of course Mrs.Kim I wouldn't mind at all whats your address?

36 cheery street

My staff in the house was wondering if they could record me babysitting Min Jun is that okay with you?

Yes of course you are a celebrity 

Okay so may I ask when I have to come?

Oh maybe 1:25pm

Okay then bye

Bye

 End of Phone Call

 I was really excited that I could see the little cutie Min Jun again. I check the time to see I only have an hour to get ready. So I sprint to the shower after the great shower I dry myself. Then I went to my closet to find kid mature outfit.

 As soon as I finish dressing up I pick up one of my bags