~02 Weekly Idol

I put the other p.o.v's but the story is mostly based on the character your playing as which is Ye Seul so please understand.

Hana's p.o.v

 I wake up to a very annoying sound I open my eyes to see what it was and guess what it's Ye Seul. She must be learning how to be a machine. Anyways I get up to my bathroom take a quick shower. When I got out I realize to day we were going to start our reality show and we're going to weekly Idol for the first time.  But it's also Ye Seul's first day of high school even though it already started. So I come out with a casual outfit  and ever els did as well but not our cute machine she was wearing her school uniform let's see how she's doing with that on. I walk over to Ye Seul that was talking to Eun Ha.

"Hey, Ye Seul are you fine wearing that?" I ask her and she replies with.

"I am so nervous unnie! and I think this uniform is really cute so I'll survive in this but seriously I will die will people make fun of our first song oppaya? Oh My" Ye Seul ask nervous tone. Then as a untie I answer with.

" You'll be fine (then I whisper) if anyone does make fun of you tell me K" I tell her secretly then she just nods.

A few minutes past and we all were in the car. We first head to Ye Seul's highschool. She was holding on Emiko's hands really tightly. That's when Emiko said.

"YAH, that hurt" Emiko said while pouting then Ye Seul just bows slightly and our great leader goes to see Emiko's poor suffocated hand. When we arivved people were already crowding but they were put aside. Finally Ye Seul left the car and went to her school. Anyways the rest of us went to get  boba tea. 

 We arivved and thankfully there were only a few people. So I ordered the strawberry boba tea Ji Yeon and Emiko got the chocolate boba tea and Mi Jin got a coconut one. When we started to drink it unnie Eun Ha and Emiko were acting like 5 year olds well I can't say anything myself I literally clapped like a toddler when I got mine. Anyways after finishing we went to our practice room and practiced our new song oppaya without our main vocalist. 

Ye Seul's p.o.v

 I walk out of school with a straight face. That's when I see a crowded van. Just in case I check and I was right it's my groups van. I squeeze through the crowd and see two buffed men blocking the girls and boys. I tried passing but the security didn't move so I stepped on ones foot it looked down, realize it was me and let me in. I enter to see my sleeping unnies and since I am the maknae I shout my wake uo song.

"WAKE UP UNNIES YOUR GREAT MAKNAE IS HERE!!~" then all if them stood uo and bumped their heads I was just there to laugh my butt off (but not literally😀). Then Hana gladly says.

"Our maknae's here" Hana said while fake crying. But then the oldest Ji Yeon unnie asks.

"So what did you do at school?" Then I replie with.

"First of all it was horrible I had to do a test in math even though I had not known anything ohh listen to this after that I went to gym and we did a fitness test and of course I was on top but uhhhh.." I said in a really irritated voice. Then.

"Don't worry you probably have homework I'll help you with that but first when we arrive at the dorm please change as fast as you can cause we're going to weekly idol remeber." Said Mi Jin but when she reminded me of us going to weekly idol a big smile spreads along my face. 

 We arrive at the dorm and all I do is sprint to my room take the dry spray shampoo and change into a simple outfit (up there in the second spot). Then I quickly run back to the van and the guy started the engine. The car ride was quiet well because everyone was on their phones. But when we arrived all of us put our phones away and got out of the car. I enter the building then found my way to the little studio place. Surprisingly everyone followed me here. Thats when I saw Doni, hani and heechul. They did their introduction and then they asked us to come and introduce ourselfs as a group then  individually. So we stood up from our seats and then said all together.