~07 Gun range

Eun Ha's p.o.v

 I wake up early today to sneak into Hana's room to steal her ice cream. I mean like she doesn't need it anymore.  She is over that jerk bag. We even asked her like more than 5 times so I think its fair for me to take some. Anyways I reach her and it smelled like candles what the heck. Gosh this girl needs to open her windows sometimes her room stinks! But anyways I go to her closet and open the mini fridge. Thats when I see pure glory. Turns out there were two remaining. Yup you heard me I said were. Sorry Hana. Before I could go back to my room I had to get rid of the evidence. So I take the two big tubs that are empty to the kitchen. But sadly someone caught me  I turn to see Emiko oh my.

"Umm...Unnie what are you doing *looks at the two big tubs of ice cream in her hands* Eun Unnie seriously!" Emiko says while pointing at the ice cream tubs

"Okay I can explain" I say

"See I was hungry and I remembered the ice cream that Hana had so I went to her room and took it" I lie

"Oh really okay then bye night" Emiko says 

Hehe I'm great at lying but serious that girl is so gullible . I continue to put the tubs in the trash can. As soon as I finish I sneak my way back to my room. As I get comfy I realized I needed to pee. Aish I just got comfy. I walk to my beautiful bathroom do my business then brush my teeth. I hit the bed and I fall asleep.

Ye Seul's p.o.v

I wake to the sun shining on my face and once again a camera. Hopefully the girls don't scream so I sent them all that there are cameras in their room. So there will be no screams this morning. Then I realize that I've been in a girl group for 3 months. I smile that we are really successful already anyways I yawn while walking towards the living room. My very sleepy unnies. When I sat down we were just told it was already recording.

"Okay since everyone is here now I will be telling you guys what you will be doing" Director-nim said happily

"Okay you guys were supposed to go to park and let you guys do anything but your manger end up saying that you guys will go to a gun range"Director-nim said 

"So please let out all your stress there and have fun!" Director-Nom said

  "Thank you manager oppa for letting us go to a very extraordinary place kamsamnida " we all say bowing

 After thanking the manager through the camera we all scatter to our room. When I reached mine I ran straight to my bathroom. After taking a short relaxing shower I put on a towel and go towards my closet.

 After I found my outfit I went out to see my unnies already dressed and ready to go

Eun Ha