~05 Emiko's love

Emiko's  p.o.v

I wake up to here a ding. I guess it was from my phone I open my eyes to see that I have left something at the photo shoot place. The time was 3:55am currently. I got up and put on a a comfortable outfit. I take the extra key with me and went out. I end up using a bus to get to there. It's so freaking dark wait I really shouldn't say that it's literally 4:48am so I shouldn't complain. I arrive and I enter the place without a warning. I see that they left it somewhere I could easily see it. I grab it and get back out. That's when the very freezing wind hit my body. I was dumb enough to wear a simple cardigan. I walk as fast as I could. Then.... I felt a hand on my shoulder?. I twist the person's arm and kick the person. When I turned around I realize I hurted the wrong person. I help him up quickly and thankfully I'm younger than him by 2 months.

" I am so so sorry Jungkook oppa" I say while facing the ground.

Then Jungkook oppa said "No, it's okay it was my fault for sneaking up on you without telling" Jungkook oppa said while scratching the back of his neck and smiling. Gosh his smile is so dreamy.. I MEAN it's cute?

Anyways I turn my face to his direction then suddenly his face became crimson red. Then I ask. "Oh my are you really cold your face is really red" I say then put my hand to his face. After realizing what I was doing I quickly put my hand away. I then blushed hard becase of what I had just done.

" So anyways why are you here it's so early in the morning and it's freezing cold" Jungkook oppa asked in a worried tone. I just ima- think think!

"I'm out here because I left something at my photo shoot place and they texted me so I came here through bus and now I'm just trying to get there without freezing to death" I say with a smile in the end. 

Then he said. " here you can use my sweater I know it's not much but it helps a bit so here put it on" Jungkook said while taking off his sweater and giving it to me. The awkward part was his name and favourite number was on it. 

I replied with "Um.. Sure but I will hand it back to you tomorrow!" 

After him walking me to the bus (I know right) and some talking I finally go back home.

Ye Seul's p.o.v

I wake up it was 5:24am I am glad we all have towage up at 10:00 it's awesome right. Anyways I wake up Hana unnie that was died on the couch. I shake her a couple of times and she woke up. She groaned and ask me why I woke her up so early and I told her we could have awesome free time. She took two minutes to think and Hana unnie agreed. We both get up and walk slowly to the kitchen. Me and Hana unnie start to make coffee. After sitting down at the couch area we start to talk abut random things that have happened lately. Then the door squeaked open and from the corner of my eye I saw Emiko unnie. Wait a sec Emiko unnie. After she thought she could get away I ask.

"Emiko untie where have you been?" I say while turning my head in the process. 

"I was texted I left something at the photo shoot place so I went ou-

"Where did you get that swea..... OMG THAT"S A DUDE"S SWEATER!!" I saying shock.

"Oh my gosh unnie come here please" Hana unnie said. Then our unnie came to us like a tortoise.

"Turn please" I say to see Jungkook's omg....

"So can you te- I was brutally interrupted by my other unnies.

"What's *GASP* okay explain" Said Eun Ha unnie.

Emiko explains

 "Okay so you were cold and he gave you his sweater okay I know what's happening." Said Eun Ha unnie. 

Everyone 'Who?'

  " He loves our Emiko here" Eun Ha says like it's very true and to be honest I would love them to be together. *squeals*

"W-what that can't be true.." EMI unnie said. That's when I noticed she was blushing I was about to say it but then Mi Jin unnie beat me to it.

"Hey look Emiko unnie's blushing right now" Mi Jin unnie said while poking her. Emiko unnie just smiled.

"Okay unnie when we go to practise at our practise room tomorrow all of us will go to bts's practise room and you will give back Jungkook's sweater okay. Also since he was nice enough to lend it to you, you will hug him and say thank you" when I said the last words everyone except Emiko said 'yes'.

"Okay if you don't agree there is only one way we can decide. We shall play rock paper scissors." I say. Then Emiko just nods and takes out her hand and waits for it to start.

"Okay Hana dul set...." After seeing the results I was very proud of myself. That's because I won woo!   

After teasing her about the sweater * wink* *wink* we all went back to sleep dreaming of what's gonna happen when Emiko unnie gives back the sweater.