Percy Jackson

(fyi I'm picking fan art's closest to how I imagined the characters :3)

''You and Nico are cute together,'' Jason announced,  

''Thank you?" I said, thought it sounded more of a question.

''My house is a bit empty...'' Jason began, ''my mom died a while ago, I never knew my dad...and Thalia,you knew her right? She's ay college. So I'm kinda by myself."

''Is that even legal?'' I wondered out loud.

Jason shrugged.

Jason unlocked the door, with the key chain including his car keys and various other things, such as a purple and gold embroidered chain, with cursive lettering I could only dream of reading. 

I stared inventively at it, not really sure exactly why I was so drawn to it. I guessed my ADD, or ADHD, was acting up. "Hey Jason...what's with the..?" Jason made an, 'OH" with his mouth. The split lip, I earlier learned from a stapler, rippled. 

"an old camp..I basically lived there..my-my parents..." Jason had a blank slate, he looked deep in thought. i couldn't help but admire his features, His eyes, his face..his body..."I-I forgot..I remember my mom..she died from drunk driving...i-i don't remember my dad.." He shakes his head. Come to think of it..the memories of e story my mom always told me, he died at sea...seemed a bit slurred
"So...what now Jay-z." Yes. Already crafted a nicknamed for my new glasses wearing friend.
"Eh, whatever bro," bro...I'm his bro I haven't heard anyone call me "bro" in months. It was strange to hear once again.
"You ever watch the Hunger Games?" I asked wearily. I did not want to mess up my chance of friendship.
Jason's lips turned to a smirk, "Yes, ive read the books as well."
I felt myself smile. dammit. Nico's turned me into a bookworm and a fantasy geek
"You want to watch them?" He raised an eyebrow.
I laughed, "is nightlock blue?"
Jason's grin widens, he runs off most likely to find said movies.

🐳🌊🐎🗽🔱

Jason had dragged me through a huge mansion. I wondered what kind of an enharedence this was. Jason must to have caught me gawking. "My dad...had a lot of money...he was a mayor." He frowns, "I think...my mom was an actress through." I tried to ignore how much that bothered me. But I don't.

He opened a door, it seemed to have a silver dusting, I run my hand on it. Jason removes his purple hoodie, leaving a blue Superman T-shirt. I had to admire it. And chuckle a bit because I knew for a fact, Nico owns a lot of Batman clothing. And I at least one Aquaman shirt, and matching Pajama's. I wasn't wearing a jacket. Nico was wearing my hoodie, and most likely had all my hoodies, and a few of my shirts in his room.

Jason and I underneath of a very worn blanket, with various quotes from movies and books, a few I recognized, one I knew for certain was Harry Potter, mischief managed. And another from The Fault in our Stars,(which I wasn't really sure why it was on Jason's blanket, possibly it was Thalia's but I doubted it. Okay will be our always. Nico would've loved it.