Piper McLean

"I'm gay" Will says, I almost laughed, no duh. I nearly replied. but my father's bitchy receptionist beat me to it.

she choked the homophobic: "w-what?" 
My lips twisted to a smirk "what Jane?" I asked, light hearted to get on her nerves. "what's wrong..? did you not hear him~?"
However, the demon in a pantsuit remained calm. "I heard him well.." she went quiet for a moment, like scarily quiet. but then she spoke two words, low and quiet "get. out."

Will face had fell and I was worried he'd start crying again-but doesn't. maybe he was a bit stronger than I thought. "what did I do?" Will shot back, just as calm as my father's receptionist had. She was taken aback, clearly only used to just me talking back to her, but not some strange  shy boy. "I said get out" she repeated, an edge to her voice, and I knew Will really had to get out of there. 
"why?" he asked simply. 

Surely one would snap...right?

"That I do not need to answer-it is not your home and you are an intruder! get out!'
It looked as if Will had snapped first. "o-okay" he said quietly, walking out.

What happened to his nerve? He was on a roll! how could he give up like that!? I was furious. but appeared calm. "thanks so much for removing my friend..." he glared
"he was a fa-"
''and don't you dare say that fucking word or your just as bad as any other homophobic bitch out there" I yelled, stomping out into my room, slamming the door behind me. 

I got to the window in my bedroom and spotted Will quickly "hey Will!" I yelled down at him as he walked, frowning at his feet. "Will!" I yell again, trying to get his attention. 

Will whirled around, obviously trying to figure out where my voice had come from. 
"up here!"
"Piper?!'' he hissed
"hi" I chuckled
"um...hey..uhh what are you-"

Before Will could finish his sentence I got out of the window. Will screeched, obviously trying to get to somewhere so he catch me or something. But I mean, at least I know what Will would do in a time of crisis. 

I landed in a crouching position, one hand on the ground. Will's jaw dropped and I smiled standing up. 
"w-what was that?!" he choked
"the only thing I remember from gymnastics at three"
"you just-with the-"
"yeah"
"won't that chick come back-?"
"you think she would care if I disappeared?"
I think I guilted him into silence. 

"but I mean hey, why don't we just hang for the night? maybe bring the others over and stuff?"
"its like..three AM."
"oh-um..or not"
"maybe you could like come over to mine..?"
"would your parents..mind?''
"nah, probably not, they're pretty used to me bringing Nico over with no notice, and like-hey! Your Piper Mclean! why wouldn't they love you!" Will said with a bit too much optimism. 

I sighed longer than necessary "Yeah..alright..lead the way Will Solace."

-

We walked around my gigantic house until we were at Will's own car. Not really a normal encounter for their teen son to just happen to have a car as nice as he did. Maybe I underestimated his family's wealth. 

It was three AM but that didn't keep Will from turning on his music and singing quite badly, I leaned against the passenger's seat, where I must to have fallen asleep.