Hazel Levesque

Piper texts me, "Leo officially has a boyfriend!"

The words I read simply did not comprehend.
Leo. In a relationship. With a boy? WhAt?

"Are you reading what I'm reading?" Frank asked next to me, reading over my shoulder. I nodded gravely. 

I had no problem with Leo, gay, straights, lesbians, bisexuals, or anyone for that matter. It just...I guess wasn't something I could easily get used to. And...the last relationship Leo had been in...wasn't well....

Khione Congelar was her name...She doesn't live around here anymore-her and her stuck up brothers all moved to Canada..Leo got 'burned' by her so to speak...it turned out she was using him for a good grade in a chemistry  class in the end..it was Jason whom had figured out. And they'd been inseparable since. 

I half-hoped this new 'boyfriend' was Jason..but I knew that was highly unlikely. I wondered, if it by chance was that new fellow we met yesterday. Will? Again, I wildly doubted it. 

But...Leo hadn't posted anything. It was possible Piper was just drunk again. Or Leo was for all I knew.

I didn't want to think about it. It made my brain hurt. But, its not like what I had in front of me did any less damage to my brain cells. Frank was trying his best to help me, but unfortunately, he wasn't much better at it. He groaned out of exasperation. "Hazel! what's the point of this?" He gestured to the pile of papers.

"Come'on Frank!" I smiled encouragingly, " aren't you excited? Once we get through all this paper work, we can finally work in the animal shelter together!"
Frank's expression soften, "I guess your right Hazel...''
I nod, "I know I am" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "want to take a break?" I suggested. 

"Yes please. I'm sorry Hazel..I can't imagine how bad this must be with your dyslexia..."
"Its okay Frank..."I tried to sooth.

Frank leaned back on me, surprisingly not squishing me. 

"wanna watch a movie?" I asked,
"what one?" 
"what do you wanna watch"
"I dunno. what do you wanna watch?"
"I dunno. That's why I asked you."

We ended up just giggling our heads off that night. Frank's grandma came to check on us several times. Once bringing us popcorn...I like popcorn...