Frank Zhang

Leo got a boyfriend? Wonder who the sorry sap that is...

Look, I don't hate Leo..
I just don't like him much
Or at all really....

But anyway... The guy just..made me nervous alright? And I had good reason too! The kid set a bus on fire along with Percy Jackson when we younger! Leo was obsessed with fire at times. He claims it really terrifies him-but its not like I can't see the hungry look in his eyes when he sees the open flame. I mean-he lost his mom to a house fire-and was burnt as a child more then once. That kid just made no sense to me...

I only hung out with him because of Hazel-Hazel and Leo's families were really close, they were practically siblings(if you did not count that brief couple months they were a thing-which I don't.) Then I met Hazel, Hazel introduced me to Leo, Leo introduced us to Piper and Jason. And now I was being told about three boys named, Will, Nico and Percy. I didn't know how I felt about this.

🐺🐘🐻

It was pretty late when Hazel went home. I was exhausted, passing out on my bed fast.

It was around 4 AM when I woke up-unplanning to. I pulled out my phone and texted Hazel, are you awake Hazel?
She responded faster then I thought she would
Hazel:Yes, why?
Nightmare... Why are you up?
Hazel: same thing.
Could I come over?
Hazel: of course.

I got out of bed, changing into a pair of sweat pants and a gray T-shirt, I quietly left the house, after leaving a note, in case I wasn't back in time for breakfast.

I drove out to town. I lived really far out from pretty much anything. It was about half an hour later when I managed to get to Hazel's house. It was an old building, with a store downstairs-which her mother owned, and Hazel part time worked. I went to the door on the side, walking up the stairs, careful to not trip and fall down them, until I got to the door. I knocked. Hazel opened the door quickly.
"Hi Frank" she smiled, despite looking horrible from lack of sleep. Her usual beautiful curly locks, looked mashed and squashed to one side. Her ember eyes with the tint of gold seemed dull and lifeless. I probably didn't look much better.

"Hey Hazel" I smiled back.
"I made hot cocco." She smiles. I gave her a hug
"Your the best"  she wrapped her arms partially around my back. "Like actual hot coco?"
She laughed. "Yes Frank." She sat on the couch, two mugs sat on the coffee table.

"So, what was yours about?" I asked, sipping the warm liquid.
She shook her head. "Same as always...the Earth swallowing me up.." She shivered.
I offered her a comforting hug. She leaned over allowing me to hold her as I told her of my own dreams.