Nico di Angelo

What just Happened?

Was all I could manage. I opened my foggy eyes after I had gotten over my hangover.

We were all kinda just sitting around after the 'game'. I walked to the door. Percy holding my left hand, Will holding my right. This was just another reminder. I had to choose. I needed to talk to someone about this-but all out other friends went to college. I could ask one of these drunken idiots. Or-I guess post-drunken-idiots.

I had no clue which one I wanted or should talk to. Piper seemed okay..but apparently was busy with something she wouldn't tell us. Jason would have been okay..but it seemed him and Percy had some type of new found bromance.

All that was left was Leo. Gods not Leo.

Everyone went their separate ways. Will stayed at Piper's house, Jason was going to Percy to his. I guess that meant I was stuck with him.

We walked side by side in the dark, hardly illuminated by the street lights.

"so....you and Percy? Or you and Will?" Leo wiggled his eyebrows.

I felt my cheeks heat. "well..uh...not exactly-I mean, yes. uh-no. I mean, Percy's my boyfriend-but uh," what I said next was something surprised both Leo and I. "I think I might like Will to.." I said, just above a whisper.

"dude. you are seriously messed up."

I felt my cheeks heat more. I only ever blushed this much around Percy or Will. But-this complete stranger? It wasn't fair.

"how much further?" I asked. hugging Percy's hoodie.

"not much." He smiled.

😎💀👻😼🦄

We arrived at a small house, he unlocked the door, "vola! casa de Valdez!"

The whole place was empty. a bit strange.

The time for revenge was now, "so...what about you and your blondy?"

Leo's cheeks turned scarlet. I smirked. My job here was done.

"come-on." Leo motioned for me to sit next to him on the couch.
I did not want to sit-but I did. ''Nico,'' Leo smirks dreamily. What was up with him? I wondered. Leo had a derpy expression, as he lent forward. And kissed me. His lips were warm. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I'd being lying if I said I hated it, thought it was wrong, and pulled away. Leo's tong licked my lips, our mouths both opened, they moved, our tongs touched. I didn't know what to think. Why did his mouth taste like s'mors? Why was I enjoying this? Would Jason be mad? Would Percy hate me? Would Will never speak to me again? I was surprised I didn't pull away, my mind was so clouded that night. Leo's fingers ran through my hair. The other hand raced up my back. Then He moves his hand under Percy's hoodie, under Will's shirt. Up my back. I shiver. We pull away for a moment, breathless. ''maybe you just need a break 'di Angelo." Leo smirked, before pulling me in again. Sucking the breath out of me. Tasting his campfire lips all over again.