Prologue

Taehyung could only stare as his best friend and crush walked up to him. He was so busy staring that he didn't notice he was talking to him. 

"Are you okay Tae?" Jungkook asked as he waved his hand in front of his face.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine just spaced out like usual." Taehyung laughed while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. 

"Well it's almost time for class. Better not space out during that. I'll see you after school though, right?" 

"Yeah. I'll meet you by the gate."

"Okay, see ya!" Jungkook yelled as he started walking towards his classroom. 

     Taehyung let out a sigh and turned around to walk to his own classroom when someone tackled him in a hug.

"Hey TaeTae!" The other boy spoke, and Taehyung could tell it was his friend and classmate Jimin. 

"Hey Jimin." 

"Ready to head to class? Or we could stand here while you daydream about Jungkook."

"Shut up! Someone may hear you!" Taehyung said as he tried to cover Jimin's mouth.

     Jimin just jumped away from him and laughed. As Taehyung tried to cover his mouth again, he turned around and ran towards their classroom. 

"If you wanna stop me you have to catch me first!" He shouted. 

     Taehyung chased after him as they laughed. Once they made it to class they took their seats in the back of the class and waited for the teacher to show up so they can get the school day over with.

-------------------------------

I'm so sorry for how horrible this story is going to be. This is the first fanfiction I have ever written. I am co-writing this with my sister. I am also working on another story with her on her account (a lot of stories, actually~ -Jay). If you find any mistakes that I make please let me know what they are and what the correct thing is so I can fix it. Enjoy this horrible story and expect an update sometime soon. 

She does not mean its horrible. She's really good at writing. Its just that when she did write, she was shot down severely and that was basically the end of her writing. She loves to write as much as anyone else. Like I said, shes good at what she does. I read anything she does. It's really nice~ -Jay