Chapter 20(Final Chapter)

~A Couple of Days Later~

It's been a couple of days since Tae has been told that he had to stay at the hospital. Today is the day that he will get to go home. Jungkook is very happy that he won't have to go all the way to the hospital to see him. Jungkook woke up and immediately got dressed. He walked out of his room and downstairs to get something to eat while he waited for the others to get ready. He grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal and milk in it before walking with his food to the living room. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. He started to eat his cereal while he watched the random show. Once he was done with his cereal he got up and put his dishes in the dishwasher. He heard someone walk in to the kitchen and turned around to see who it was.

"Good morning Kookie." Jin said as he smiled.

"Good morning Hyung." Jungkook said while smiling back. 

"I bet you're excited to get to the hospital." Jin said.

"Yes I am. I'm in no rush though. Take your time." Jungkook said as he closed the dishwasher and walked back out to the living room. 

"If you give us a couple of minutes then we can leave. I believe everyone is up. They just need to finish getting ready." Jin said as he followed the younger.

The two sat down on the couch and watched the TV while they waited for the others to come downstairs. After a couple of minutes they head footsteps coming down the stairs. They turned to see everyone but Yoongi and Jimin. 

"Where's Yoongi and Jimin?" Jin asked as the other's sit down.

"Yoongi woke up only to fall asleep again when we left the room. Jimin told me he was going to wake him up but didn't tell me how." Hoseok said.

Just after he said that they heard someone running down the stairs. Jungkook turned around to see Jimin bolting down the stairs. Jimin ran straight to Hoseok and tried to hide behind his seat. They then heard someone come down the stairs and knew it was Yoongi and wondered what Jimin did to wake him up. When Jungkook looked at him he looked angry and his hair looked wet.

"You couldn't have woken me up in a normal way!" Yoongi yelled at Jimin.

"Technically pouring water on someone's head is a normal way to wake them up. It was also the only way I could wake you up. I tried everything else." Jimin said as he climbed into Hoseok's lap hoping he would protect him from Yoongi's anger. 

"Whatever. I'm going to go get dressed." Yoongi said as he walked back upstairs.

"Why did you think dumping water on his head was a good idea?" Namjoon asked as he looked at Jimin. 

"Well I tried every other way to wake him up and those didn't work so dumping water on his head was my only option." Jimin said as he got comfortable in Hoseok's lap.

After a couple of minutes of waiting Yoongi came downstairs. He glared at Jimin as they all got up and walked to the door so they can leave. They climbed into the car and Yoongi tired to not look at Jimin but failed and ended up forgiving him. They were soon at the hospital and they all walked in and straight to Tae's room. They knocked on the door and entered the room to see a smiling Tae.

"I finally get to go home. I'm so tired of staying here." Tae said as soon as they were all sitting.

They all laughed and started talking about what Tae missed the most about being away from home. They heard a knock on the door and looked to see who it was. The doctor walked in with papers in his hands. He looked around the room and smiled at everyone.

"Ready to get out Taehyung?" The doctor asked.

"I'm more than ready." Tae said as he smiled back.

"Good. Everything is still good with your health so as soon as you sign these papers you're free to go." The doctor said as he walked over to Tae and handed him the papers.

Tae signed the papers and the doctor smiled before he left the room. As Tae was in the bathroom getting changed into some clean clothes a nurse came in with a set of crutches. She handed them to Jin and walked out. As soon as Tae was ready to go they all walked out to the car and headed home. The drive home was filled with Jimin and Jungkook filling Tae in on what happened while he was at the hospital. The soon got home and Jungkook helped Tae inside while the others cleaned up a little of the mess that was in the living room. Once they got Tae situated they sat down and watched TV while Jin started cooking. Jin allowed them to eat in the living room this one time since they just got Tae home. As soon as they were done the four oldest cleaned up while the younger two helped Tae get upstairs to his room. They all got ready for bed and just sat in their rooms talking before finally going to sleep. It took Jungkook a little bit to get comfortable around Tae's cast's. Once he was comfortable and made sure he wasn't hurting Tae he fell asleep with a smile on his face. This is what Jungkook missed the most while Tae was in the hospital.

--------------------------------

I'm very sad to say that this is the last chapter before the epilogue. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. I will try to get the epilogue done soon so you won't have to wait long. I'm sorry if this chapter sucked. Thank you for reading!~Luna