Chappie #4

#TOFNewGuild

Erza's POV

After hearing those words come out from the boy,Mira tugged on my arm.

I looked at her.

"let's continue buying the groceries for now.We'll deal with everything,after."she said in a deep voice so no one will know that she's Mirajane Strauss.

I nodded lightly and we went to buy food.

The whole time,we kept quiet

TIMESKIP

We went to Magnolia Forest with the groceries.

And then I touched the silver necklace from Zeref-nii

(A/N:the one he's wearing in the pic:)

Turns out that it can open a portal to different dimensions

Turns out that it can open a portal to different dimensions.All you have to do is touch it and say the place where you wanna go.

"*caresses the necklace* to Everlast."I said and a blue portal appeared in front of us

We stepped inside and were sent to Everlast.

Once we got there,Lucy was training with Zeref-nii and Dad.

"So how was the shopping?"Dad asked

"It was okay.How about you?How was invading Fairy Tail's S-Class exams?"I asked sarcastically.

His eyes widened and so did Lucy's and Zeref-nii's.

"Uncle Acnologia invaded Fairy Tail?"Lucy asked shockingly.

Zeref-nii's black hair covered his eyes as he looked down and bit his lip.

"We're sorry...But it had to be done."Zeref-nii said

"And why!!?"the three of us (Mira,Lucy and I) asked

"I did it to avenge you three!"Dad said

"And who said that we wanted vengeance!?"I talked back and the two of them bit their lips..

"I know that they hurted our feelings but...some of them believed us.But what now?You killed them!"I shouted

"I didn't kill them."Dad said with gritted teeth

"Some of them were left behind in your guild.The only ones there was your master,Natsu,a blue furred cat,a short blue haired girl,a guy with long black hair and metal facials,the girl named Juvia,a blonde guy with a thunder scar,a brunette girl,a brunette man with a black cape,a white haired guy,a girl with short white hair,a guy with long green hair,a girl with long blue hair that was with a white cat,guy who wears a mask and always sticks his tongue out,a girl with brown hair that wears glasses,and a raven haired guy."Dad added..