Chappie #12

Title:We meet once again...

Gray's POV

"and that concludes the first day,everyone!We bid you goodbye!"Chapati Rola says,bidding farewell

I sighed before Natsu,Elfman,Max and I went to Master and the others.

Team B and Lisanna were also with them,

"Lisanna,you're okay already?"Elfman asked.

"Yeah,I'm fine now...I just felt something warm earlier,and then I suddenly regained my energy."Lisanna says as she suddenly smiles.

I then looked down and remembered what happened earlier in the Infirmary...

FLASHBACK

Juvia and I entered the Infirmary to see Natsu,Lisanna amd Porlyusica scratching their foreheads in confusion.

"What?Did something happen?Wendy,Lisanna and Carla are alright,right?"I asked,confusedly.

"well,yeah but...when did we fall asleep?"Porlyusica asks herself.

"How should we kno~Wait...what?"I asked,eyes widening.

"I don't know how but...my vision just suddenly got groggy and then I collapsed.But before falling asleep,I saw two figures enter the room.."Lisanna told us as she gripped on the blanket.

"Yeah...me too,"Natsu murmured as he suddenly held his cheek,"...so warm and securing,"

"You felt it too,Natsu?"Lisanna asked,"While I was asleep,I felt something warm envelop my body...and then I was energized.Weird,huh?"

"Hm?I don't know of this 'warm and securing' thing that you both felt..."Porlyusica told us as she looked deep in thought."But why did the three of us suddenly fall asleep at the same time?"

My eyes widened due to sudden realization,"could it be...?"

They all looked at me confused,

"Natsu...Remember how everyone always falls asleep when a certain S-Class member enters the guild to get Job Requests?"I mentioned as his eyes widened too

"Mystogan?But he's supposed to be the King of Edolas,by now,right?"He replied as he shook his head,"Besides,there's no way that I'd feel warmth and secureness from Mystogan.I'm not gay,Stripper."

I rolled my eyes before hitting him on the head,"shut up,Flamebrain.What I mean is,someone entered the Infirmary.And this 'someone' probably knows how to use Mystogan's sleeping spell,and used it to make sure that everyone inside the Infirmary is asleep."