Chappie #6

Title:Zaira,Lizzy,and Mary

(A/N:Early update for my minna-san! :* I probably won't be able to update next week though,hahaha!Enjoy!!!)

Erza's POV

I walked towards the seats,

"M'lady,over here!"One of the guildmembers,that I don't really remember the name,said.

Actually,Lucy,Mira and I wore cloaks.Mine was black with a red Sabertooth insignia,Lucy's was a pink one with a yellow insignia,while Mira's was yellow with a white insignia of the guild.We wore those cloaks whenever we left the guild but when we're in the guild we don't wear them so that other guilds won't recognize us.

"Thanks."I answered plainly before I sat down,the view from here looks nice.

Then I felt Mira and Lucy sit beside me.

"Alright!Let's start...Coming in sixth place...Twilight Ogre guild!"One of the Emcees called and the guild from Magnolia entered the arena.

"Oh?So they're actually one of the Top 6 guilds in Fiore now,huh?"Mira asked,a bit impressed

"You know them?"asked Lucy

"well yeah,actually there once were three guilds in Magnolia,Phantom Lord,Fairy Tail and Twilight Ogre.However,Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord stood out among all guilds in Fiore then came Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus.Because of the "battle" from Phantom Lord and Fairy Tail,Twilight Ogre was outshone and didn't grow popular to people."Mira explained while Lucy listened.

"Beating them in 5th place,Quatro Cerberus!"Announced the emcee and a very familiar guild to me appeared.

"woah!A new guild..?"Mira and Lucy asked."No,they've been a guild ever since then..Whenever I went on jobs before,I'd always encounter their strongest S-Class member...Bacchus."I answered

"oh.."they both muttered.

"And beating them in 4th place,Blue Pegasus!"Called the Emcee again and then the crowd cheered loudly,till I felt a bit of air run down my spine when I saw Ichiya looked at our direction.

"Is something wrong,Teacher?"I heard Hibiki ask due to my dragon-hearing

"I don't know...I just felt like I caught a sniff of Erza-san's sweet parfum."Ichiya answered

That made me earn a tick-mark.I forgot....He have good sense of smell,like the dragonslayers,but it's not as strong though.

"Psst.Something bothering you?"Lucy whispered.

"Mmm..I forgot that Ichiya could just sniff us out..."I answered in a whispering tone too.

"You heard him say that he smelled us?"Mira asked,secretly looking around to see if anyoneelse is listening to us,

"Yeah..just shut up for now,'kay?Sting and Rogue might hear us."I whisper again and they nodded

"And in 3rd place,Mermaid Heel!"-EmCee

Then some girls entered the arena and the males from the crowd cheered

I rolled my eyes,getting bored till I caught the smell of..

That caped one...

"Milliana...?"I gasped,

"Next is the guild ranked 2nd,Lamia Scale!"

I watched as Lyon,Yuka,Tobi,Jura,and a girl that look like Sherry entered the arena.

"Oh?Jura's joining this year?"I heared some of the audience whisper to his seatmate.