Chappie 15

Title:Weird

(A/N:This will probably not be as thrilling as the other chapters.But,I hope that you'll enjoy. :) I'm currently in my cousin's house before we go hiking,haha.Our house was suddenly blocked from WiFi.Stupid WiFi-Connection people -_- We didn't even do anything wrong.We just recently paid for our Wifi usage and then we were suddenly blocked.. T^T Anyway,this will probably my last update for a while..I really mean it,this time.My class will start this monday T^T so without further ado,El Capitulo 15!ooh,I just said 'The Chapter 15' in Spanish. XD)

Erza's POV

I kept my mouth shut as people started murmuring around us,

"Why are they in Sabertooth?"

"I remember them,they're the three ex-members of Fairy tail from seven years ago."

"I heard,they left because of a misunderstanding or something."

"eh?I thought there was a break-up?"

I narrowed my eyes,"I'm heading off..I'll just see you guys in the dorm."

I then started walking off,but I felt someone follow me.

Once I was out of view from the arena,I heard the person call..

"Erza!"

I turned to meet Rogue's red orbs..

"I..I haven't even gone to play,yet."he mentioned,making me smile faintly."..You're already leaving?"

"Yeah,I..guess."I murmured,

I then noticed how his shoulders dropped for a bit,

"Because of all the whispering from the audience?"he asked with a frown,"The Erza Scarlet I've known would've just shrugged all of those murmuring,"

I then smiled,making him smile back..

"..that line is so over-used,you dork."

He then frowned with a death glare,

I then raised a brow as I glared back,making him playfully raise his hands in surrender.

I then laughed lightly before I punched his arm playfully,

"So..let's watch the Games again?"he asked,

"Okay,but can we go get some cheesecake,first?I've been trying to resist my cheesecake-addiction for two years,just to keep our identities hidden."I replied a bit dramatically and he just shrugged,

"Sure,"he replied,placing his arm over my shoulder.

I then sighed at his act,before nudging his stomach with my elbow.

"Acck~!What was that for?"he groaned,clutching his stomach as he stopped walking.

I then rolled my eyes,"..That'll teach you not to place your arm over me again...Hurry up,Rogue."

"..W-Wait up,geez.I'm starting to be concerned of Mira and Lucy..They could be sleeping with a guy,faking to be a girl,in their dorm room."He joked,which didn't come out as a joke that much because he started coughing.

I then raised a brow before turning my back on him,"Just hurry up,idiot...Cake doesn't wait for you..It's you,who wait for the cake."