Chappie 19

Title: I missed you

Erza's POV

"W-Will you.. let us?"Mira stuttered.

The person infront of us then grinned..

"Come inside.."he ordered, before entering.

We then followed before..

"Brats! We have some new recruits.. Treat them nicely!"Makarov-dono exclaimed as soon as we entered the inn..

Everyone was then silenced..

'W-Will they kick us out again?'I thought, worriedly, as I looked around..

"Erza, Mira, Lucy!"Cana called before she ran towards us."Goddammit.. How've you been?"

Everyoneelse then started to crowd around us..

"Damn, we're so sorry for what happened.. It's all in the past now, right?"Jet and Droy said at the same time.

"Lily and I've been looking for you guys before we even went on a training for the Grand Magic Games!"Gajeel exclaimed, somehow "nicely" which was... weird, but we appreciate it.

"Let's all be family again, yes!?"Macao and Wakaba shouted, too.

Mira and Lucy then smiled at me.

"Mira-nee!"Lisanna and Elfman cried out before they embraced their older sister.

"..Erza, Lucy.."

Lucy and I turned to look at Natsu, who called us.

Happy was on his arms, smiling at us.

"C-Can we talk..?"Gray, who stood beside him, asked.

"..as Team Natsu?"Wendy, who also stood beside them, added.

Lucy then nodded to them with a smile..

..which then made me breath deeply.

'You've moved on, Erza.. Show them that it's all forgotten in the past.'

"Of course."

~

"So.. How have you been throughout the seven years?"Gray asked."Bisca.. told me that she hasn't heard from you, ever since.."

"We've been fine.. Lucy, Mira and I trained for the past few years.. And then, joined Sabertooth."I answered, plainly, before looking towards Natsu, Lucy and Wendy, who are talking inside the inn..

'Why does Gray even have to talk to me in the balcony, ALONE!!?'I thought, somehow irritatedly..

"How about you?"I asked, without looking at him.

"I dunno.. We've been missing for the past seven years."He answered in a joking way.

I didn't respond nor look at him, so he cleared his throat awkwardly..

"S-So, why did you leave S-Sabertooth?"he asked,

..And I can feel that he's not looking at me anymore.

"Wasn't that shadow-emo guy your boyfriend?"he added before I could answer, making me raise a brow.

"No. I haven't been in a relationship, ever since.."I paused before looking at him.