Chappie 14

(A/N:This is VERY important..So,I'm unpublishing dangerous women.Haha,sorry..I'm not ready for it.I'm on a major writer's block but when I have an odea for the next chapter,I'll republish the book and update it.Oh and it's the same with Who's my Prince?,I already have an idea for the ending of the Games but I'm on a writer's block for the next chapter. :'( Hope you can understand,anyway,here's Chapter 14!)

Title:The Three Lost Fairies

Erza's POV

We entered Domus Flaux and went to where Rogue and Saber's representatives are.

"Babe,why'd you come just now?"Rufus asked Mira,once we got there

"Hehe~!"Mira giggled,avoiding the question."Uhm,have the Games started already?It's just 10:28 though,"

"Haven't..We were actually a bit early.Sting 'unconsciously' forgot that he changed the time in the dorm's clock.And since all of us stayed in the same dorm,because of the Grand Magic Games,we were all affected by his prank,that he so-seemingly forgot."Rogue told us as he rolled his eyes,

"In the end,we got here a bit early..None of the other guilds were even here.They arrived a few minutes later,"Orga added with a tick-mark visible on his forehead.

"Typical Sting.."Lucy said in a teasing voice.

"Well that explains why the skies were a bit dark,earlier today..Tsk,what an idiot."I added,

We all then laughed before fireworks exploded in the sky,just like yesterday..

"Welcome to the Second Day of the Grand Magic Games!Are you all ready and excited!?"Chapati Rola exclaimed and then the crowd went wild and cheered,

"Well then let's start...!So currently,the results from yesterday's games are..

On last place,Fairy Tail Team A with 0 points.

Next to the last is Fairy Tail Team B with 1 point.

Beating them both in 6th place is Quatro Cerberus with 2 points.

We have in 5th place is Mermaid Heel with 3 points.

Before them is Blue Pegasus with 14 points.

Above them all,in 3rd place,we have Lamia Scale with 16 points.

Beating them in 2nd place is Raven Tail,which earned theirselves 18 points...

And of course,reigning the Games in 1st place as usual is Sabertooth with 20 points!"Chapati Rola announced which made me look at Natsu's team..

'0 points,huh?That's boring,Li'l Brother..Entertain me,a bit more.' I thought with narrowed eyes before I felt my earrings glow a bit,

'So..what's Natsu's results from yesterday till now?' Zeref-nii's voice was heard in my head which made me sigh mentally,

'Last place with no points,at all.'I replied boredly,through telepathy (with my earrings,of course!)

'Whaa~?Help him,then.I can't believe that you're letting your own little brother lose.'he retorted with a scoff which made my eye twitch,

'Shut it.We're not even in the same team and guild!' I retorted as I scoffed mentally to him,too.

'Geez..I can't believe how embarassing his situation is.' He replied,trying to make me pity Natsu and help Fairy Tail.