Chappie 13

Title:Familiar Monster

Erza's POV

"We'll really watch the Games,okay?We'll just be gone for a little while,"Mira told her boyfriend.

Rufus then hugged her,"Alright..I'll let you go on wherever it is that you're going.Make sure to come to the Games,alright?I'll give you a call on my MyselfPhone from time-to-time,"

"Geez,just kiss already so we can all go our separate ways.Tsk,you're gonna get us late on the Games."Sting said,before yawning.

"W-What?"Mira and Rufus stuttered as they both blushed at the same time,

"How about you?Aren't you gonna bid your farewells to *fake coughs*,"Lucy nudged me with her elbow before pointing at Rogue.

I then looked at her,squinting my eyes in confusion,"Why should I?Why don't you do it,instead?"

She then pinched my nose in annoyance,which made me glare daggers at her.

"You're obviously the one who needs to do it,tsk.You're his girlfriend,so do it."She replied before winking at me,which made me harden my glare at her.

"I'm not Rogue's girlfriend,how many times do I have to say that?"I told her,irritatedly.

She then pouted before pointing at Rogue,"Atleast do it,as a friend,then."

"You're his friend,too,so you do it."I retorted,

Lucy then sighed,"Just do it,Erza.Please?"

"Fine,geez.."I murmured before walking towards Rogue.

"O-Oi,"I called out silently before looking down,

GAAAHHH!!!What are you doing,Erza?Why are you stuttering?This is Rogue,for Mavis' sake! ~///~

"Y-Yes?W-What's up?"he asked,stuttering too.

That then got my confidence back,

I then looked up at him as a smirk made its way to my lips."Did the 'Oh-so-great' Rogue Cheney just stutter before me?Ara,ara,this must be a lucky day!"

He then choked on his breath before managing to look cool again.

"Well then,I guess it's my lucky day too.The 'Almighty' Titania just stuttered in front of me,before I did."He retorted before laughing,

I then rolled my eyes playfully at him before hitting his arm lighty,

"Shut up,stupid.Don't laugh at me or I'll break your head,"I warned him with a death glare,

He then covered his head with his hands,"Please don't.I love my head,it's a part of what makes me so awesome and handsome."

I then acted like I was grossed out,even if I know that he was right....Hey!Don't tell him that I just said that ~///~

"Yeah,sure...I don't think so,Baka."I replied before hitting him playfully again,

We then started laughing before we heard a loud *ehem*

We then looked at Sting,Lucy,Rufus,Mira,Yukino and Orga.

"You know,we need to get going,right?The Games will start soon,"Sting said with a raised brow,