The Failed Plan

Chapter 2

**Abby's P.O.V**

On the ride home Alli was texting almost the entire time. Cody and I tried asking her about it but she just kept brushing us off. Well thats wierd... I wonder what she's doing, oh well. We got to the Simpson's house (I always go over there after school.) and we went inside. Alli was still on the phone. Cody had to go to his little recording room to work on his album so it was just me and Alli. We started watching a movie and in the middle of it she paused it and I just looked at her like oh come on then she said something i hoped she wouldnt bring up "So are you goin to tell him that you like him soon?" Alli asked me. "Umm let me think. No." She groaned and went back to her phone. Then she said something I have NEVER heard her say. "Let's go listen to Cody's new song!" "Ummm ok." "But Abby we cant be seen we have to be super sneaky or else he will kick us out." I said ok and we left. We were outside of the recording room and we heard him recording a song that was apparently called On My Mind and when he was done we heard Matt (his manager) say "Ok so who is this song about I know its about someone." "What!!! its not about anyone." Cody defended "Ok sure cuz you came up with it without any inspiration from i dunno ABBY!" "Whaaaaaaaa nooo." "Ok sure let's just finish recording."Well that was odd, i thought to myself Alli looked at me and smiled as I gave her a 'What!!' look... she just rolled her eyes and mouthed I will tell you later. We were waiting for them to start a new song then we heard Matt say "No Cody what are you doing Stop!!!" Then...