Caught in Love

Chapter 3

The door suddenly opened and standing in the doorway was Cody and he just stared at me and Alli while we looked like deer in headlights "What are you guys doing?!" "Umm" Alli said "I told you never to eavesdrop on me recording!!!!" I just looked down at my shoes "Abby how could you I trusted you!" Cody yelled at me "I-I" "JUST FORGET IT ABBY!" I started to cry as he went back into the studio and slammed the door. "Abby?" "Forget it Alli" I ran upstairs and ran out the door. Fortunantly I live next door so it was quick. Unfortunantly my balcony and Cody's balcony are right next to each other... guess I won't be going out there anytime soon. I was sitting in my room with the door shut and locked crying. I dont know what happened one minute Alli is suggesting to listen to Cody, the next he's blowing up in our faces! My thoughts were interrupted when I heard something on the balcony. oh great I'm crying and I'm about to be killed yay. I grabbed the whip I keep in my room (dont ask) and headed towards the balcony doors I opened the doors and I saw the one thing I didnt want to see right now... "CODY!?!?!?" he just looked at me then at the whip in my hand and I realized I still had it. "What the heck are you doing here!" "I came to apologize."

**Cody's POV**

After I yelled at the girls I felt really bad I didnt mean to overreact but I was really nervous of what they heard. I hopped over to Abby's balcony and knocked on her door. I kinda looked freaked when she had her whip in her hand. I told her I was here to apologize. "Apologize for what Cody, overreacting? For making me AND ur sister cry." I looked at my feet when she said that "I'm sorry Abby I dont know what happened."

**Abby's POV**

I dont know what came over me I just yelled at Cody. He said he was sorry but I didnt know what to say. "I love you." I muttered under my breath. "You what?" Well shoot.