Oh No!

Chapter 5

I woke up in a white room all alone. 'Where am I' I thought to myself. As if some one read my mind a nurse walked in. "Ah, you're awake... good." I looked at her confused. "What happened?" I asked and I almost immediatly got an answer. "You were cleaning the basement and an old TV fell off of the top shelf and hit you in the head." A tv? Ok then. "Umm do I have any visitors?" "Oh yes, do you want me to send them in?" I nodded my head yes. In walked Cody and Alli. "OMG ABBY ARE YOU OK!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alli screamed. "Haha yes I am ok." "Thank goodness. Cody was so worried." I looked at Cody and he was blushing. "OMG ABBY I WAS SO WORRIED ARE YOU OK I CAME OVER AS FAST AS I COULD!" My BFF Emy came running into the room. "Emy I am fine." She let out a sigh of relief "Ok good i dont know what I would have done if you werent." I just rolled my eyes... "Emy?" "Ya Abby?" "I know I havent introduced you yet but this is Alli and Cody." She turned to look at them and her eyes got huge. "Hi Emy, I'm Cody." "And I'm Alli." They both smiled. Emy looked like she was going to pass out... I laughed. As we started talking again my mom burst into the room and Looked at me. "Abby I came as fast as I could my boss wouldnt let me go i am so glad you are ok." "Its alright Mom I am just glad you are here and i totally understand." She just kissed my forehead. "Umm mom, Alli, Emy, can u give me and Cody a minute." They all looked at me and then nodded thier heads.