YOU WHAT

Chapter 8

*Cody's POV*

So I was in my room writing a song about Abby but it was about how she's never going to be mine and stuff. I heard and saw Alli and Sara come in and go to Alli's room. Then I heard shouting and it did not sound good then I heard Abby come in. She stopped in front of my door, "Where is Sara an Abby?" "Alli's room and I was just about to go in there... care to join me?" She laughed and followed me to Alli's room I opened the door and heard, "Yes but don't tell Cody!" So I just had to ask, "Tell Cody What?" And They both turned and looked at us like they were deer in headlights. "Umm I- Uh nothing?" Alli stuttered out. "Alli what is going on?" Abby asked. "Cody why don't you tell Abby who you are bringing to Disney with us." Sara said with a VERY angry expression on her face. "Oh I'm bringing Brittany." I said confidently. Big Mistake.

*Abby's POV*

"Oh I'm bringing Brittany." My eyes widened so wide I thought They would pop out. "BRITTANY WHY WOULD YOU BRING BRITTANY!!!!!!!!!!!" Cody looked confused. "HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW HER!?!?!?!?!?" I scream at him. "I-uh I met her at Starbucks an she said she knew you." "Call her over here RIGHT NOW." I said and ran to the bathroom. When I came out Alli and Sara hugged me and said Brittany was almost here. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and just looked at the floor. When I looked up Cody was staring at me apologetically. "I'm-" He was cut off by the doorbell he got up very slowly and walked to the door. He opened it and tried to fake a smile. "Hey Codes-" "Don't call me that." Sorry anyway you look sad Codes." "I said don't call me that." "Fine, anyway why do you look sad?" Then she looked at me, "Oh now I know why. You have THAT in your house." And then she rolled her eyes. "Alli and Sara FINALLY came downstairs and noticed Brittany was here. They scoffed at her It was actually kinda funny. "Why didn't you tell me that you and Abby Hated each other?" "You didn't ask." "Why would you want to hang out with me if you knew I was friends with her?" "Uh DUH you're HOT!" I rolled my eyes and said "I don't want you on this trip and I think they would all agree with me." They all nodded their heads. "To late I already packed." "Well I am NOT giving you that ticket." "We wil see about that." Then she stormed out of the house. Alli and Sara went upstairs leaving me and Cody alone Together' "I'm sorry Abby if I knew I wouldn't have invited her. I wish I had asked if you two were friends then this whole thing may have never happened and you would not have been hurt. This is all my-" I cut him off by crashing my lips against his.