The Girl

Chapter 7

I opened the door and My mom was standing there with 7 plane tickets to Orlando, Florida "OMG MOM ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!" "Yes I'm serious." I hugged her then realized something... "Mom, why are there 7 tickets?" "Oh Cody wanted to bring some one." "Oh ok." My mom gave me the tickets and I shut the door..."AHHHHHHHH WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!" All of us yelled. Then Sara asked, "Who is Cody bringing Alli?" We both looked at Alli and she just looked at us with wide eyes, "Umm I don't know." I thought something was up but I let it go.

**Alli's POV***

I could not tell Abby about Brittany. Abby and Brittany DO NOT get along. You see, Brittany is the most popular girl in school and Cody is bringing her to Orlando with us. I could not do that to Abby. I don't even know how Cody knows her HE DOESN'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL! Anyway after that close call we just started talking about Disney and how much fun it's going to be.

**Cody's POV**

Omg when mom told me that we were going to Disney I knew I had to bring Brittany she is the best person ever... other than Abby but Abby would never date me... sure she said she loves me but I'm to "tempermental" according to Alli. Brittany thinks I'm perfect AND she knows Abby. This is going to be an interesting trip.

**Sara's POV** (Surprise!)

Ok so something is up, Alli is acting strange lately... hmm. I wonder what is going on. "Hey Sara?" Alli snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yes Alli." "We need to talk." "About what?" "The person Cody is bringing." As soon as she said that I pulled her into the hallway, down the steps and to her house up to her room... while passing Cody's. "Ok talk." I said, " OksothepersonCodyisbringingisBrittanysomeonethatdoesnotgetalongwithAbbyItriedtalkinghimoutofitbuthesaidshewasreallynicesorry." "Alli, slow down." She took a deep breath, "Cody is bringing Brittany." My eyes got so big... "BRITTANY THAT JERK WHO TRIED TO TURN EVERYONE AGAINST ABBY!" "Yess but don't let Cody hear you ok!" then, "Don't let Cody hear what?" That is what we heard from the doorway.