SURPRISE!!!

Chapter 6

After Everyone left I just looked at Cody and he looked at me. "So..." I said. Cody hadn't said a word since he came in. "I am so glad you r ok Abby." I rolled my eyes. "As I told everyone else I AM FINE." He laughed and sat down next to me. "So how long was I out?" He thought then said "About 6 hours." 6 HOURS WHAT?????? "Wow" "Ya and the doctor said you could leave when you wanted to." I smiled really big "LET'S GO I WANNA LEAVE!!!!!!!!" He laughed again and left to get the doctor. When the doctor came in She said I was free to go and my mom was signing the papers. As soon as we got in the house i was greeted by the most amazing person in the entire world! My Bestest Friend in The ENTIRE world (sorry Emy) "SARAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" "ABBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYY" Inran up to her and tackled her to the floor "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" "Surprise." I tackled her in a hug "Let's go upstairs. ALLI COME ON!!!!!!" Alli and Sara followed me upstairs and we shut the door. "So Sara how's Jake!?" "He's good" She started blushing "AWWWWWWW" Me and Alli both yelled. We talked for an hour and then it was time for dinner. "Mom can Alli sleep over?" "Ya that's fine." "YAYY GIRLS NIGHT!" Everyone laughed. Alli got her clothes and we all went upstairs to my room. "So what's going on with you and Cody?" Alli asked I glared at her and said "Honestly I don't know haha!" "Well you should talk to him soon." "I will, just not righ-" *Knock Knock* I looked confused got up opened the door and was shocked at who was there.

-------------:)--------:)---------------

Cliff hanger!!!!!! Sorry it took so long guys i was busy but i will try to update this weekend. Love ya!😘