Research

HELLO WONDERFULL  CREATURES, HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A Brilliant DAY,EVENING WHATEVER AND WITHOUT ANY FURTHER NONSENSE LETS GET THIS CHAPTER ROLLING.p.s this chapter would be in a first person view and the trailer is above.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

NOAH P.O.V

I hide under my covers as the sun light hits my face and I groan as my alarm starts to buzz. 

just perfect.

Sighing I get up and stretch looking around  my surrounding. Something feels weird, something isn't right. I look around again. "Odd." I say. I rush to the bathroom to do my usual and quickly throw on my clothes. I rush down to get my keys as well as my backpack and go to school. 

**

"OH DYLAN FINALLY YOU'RE HERE." I scream.

 "Yeah dude! how's your wound now?" Dylan asks concerned. 

"Good Good." I casually reply.

*DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

"AGHHHHHHH" I groan. " THE HELL?! SINCE WHEN DOES THE BELL RINGS SO LOUDLY?!" 

"What are you talking about? What's wrong?" Dylan questions me.

" The school bell?! It rung loudly?!" I reply to him.

"No?" He answers. 

"What?" I question. "You didn't hear it loudly?"

"Nope." Dylan shakes his head agreeing with his statement.

"Oh yeah okay." I wave goodbye to Dylan and head to my English class. On my way I give myself a pep talk about "what's wrong with you today, Noah? "

I take a deep breath and catch myself the last seat in the classroom because I am not willing to talk to anyone. 

"OK class!" Mrs. Justice says. " Open your books to page number 167 please!"

I follow as said and soon doze off.

"Why did I hear the bell so loudly?"

"Why do I feel strange?"

"Why does everything seem odd?"

" Why in the world is Mrs. Justice talking so loudly?"

UGH

"NOAH ARE YOU IN THE CLASS?" Mrs. Justice screams.

" STOP SCREAMING WOMAN!" I yell  back.

Suddenly everyone stops what they're doing and snap their heads towards me.

I feel everyone giving me weird glare and that's when I realize my mistake. I.Freakin.Yellled.At.My.Teacher. " WOW GREAT NOAH, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!" I tell myself. 

" I'm so sorry Mrs. Justice, I-I didn't mean in any shape or form to yell at you." I start to speak 

" That's it Mr.Foley, Go to the principal's office right now!" Mrs.Justice calmly speaks.

I sigh knowing that she won't listen another word from me. I get out of the class, instead of going to the principal's office I head down to the cafeteria and hangout by myself. I decide to bunk the rest of the day so I rush towards my car and start driving, aimlessly. I don't know where I will be going but it doesn't matter because I need some time alone to myself.

Dylan P.O.V  

I jump out of my chair  gleefully as the bell rings indicating that the history class has come to an end. While exiting the class I  bump into the one and only Daniel.