The travel day

Recap

"What are you waiting for? Go back home and get it Hope" Noah says

"Hold your horses  Noah." I hear Dylan speak and I just fill him the bird.

"It's how I got here you dumb-shit , it's standing outside your house." I inform

Noah smiles "Let's go and find that antidote"

Hope's P.O.V

We all get up from the floor and head out of Noah's room. As soon as I exit Noah's room I feel a rough strong grip yet not too strong and rough, well you could say a firm grip, on my wrist. I turn around to see Noah flashing a really big smile. His smile does wonders in me but I ignore that feeling. I give him a smile back. He takes a step closer and I can feel my heart beat out of my chest something like an army's marching through my chest.

"Thank you." Noah says while yet giving me his biggest smiles.

"For what?" I question him.

"For helping a complete stranger out" He laughs leaving my wrist

"Thank me when we find your antidote" I say and climb down the stairs.

"Wow rude" Noah follows me.

"Not rude, it's just me not wanting the credits just yet." I open the front door as and roll my eyes.
"Whatever, weirdo" Noah comments.

I walk out of the house and see Dylan. and Grace already sitting in my jeep.

"What took both of you so long?" Dylan inquires me.

"Nothing" I say and Noah jumps in the jeep taking the seat next to Dylan.

I sit on the driving seat with Grace sitting on the passenger seat. I stick the key in the ignition and turn it on. I put my foot on the clutch and set my gear then I follow it by keep my foot on  the accelerators. We're coming for you Vividly Island I think to myself and smirk.

"WAIT WAIT." Dylan screams. I hit the breaks which causes Grace to jerk in front. I turn my head towards Dylan. I see Noah already giving him a "what the fuck is wrong with you?" look.

"What's wrong?" I ask Dylan.

"School, what about school? we can't just ditch school like that." Dylan says.

"What the- Who even cares about school?" Noah asks Dylan.

"Me? I do." Dylan states.

"Yeah, whatever, nerd. We are skipping school." Noah rolls his eyes.

Dylan folds his arms. "Fine." He mumbles while pouting his lips.

I begin to drive again as I roll my eyes. I check the rear-view mirror and that's when Dylan screams "STOP."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?" I scream back at him as I remove my seat belt and whip my head towards him. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Grace flinch.

"What about money and food and-" Dylan starts to speak but gets cut by Noah.

"Money- Credit card, food- from the stores." Noah deadpans.

"Ugh fine." Dylan folds his arms.

"Can I start driving now?" I ask him.

"Yes." Dylan rumbles.

I start to drive again and get interrupted.

"I FORGOT MY PHONE IN THE HOUSE." Dylan yells.

"OH MY SWEET LORD YOU ARE SO IRRESPONSIBLE." I yell back.

"YOUR PHONE IS LITERALLY IN YOUR HANDS." Noah yells back too.