Vividly Island

Start writing your story

Hope P.O.V

Noah gives me a hand to help me get down but I kindly ignore it and jump out on my own and in the corner of my eye I see Noah roll his eyes. Flashback start running through my mind as my eyes capture this beauty yet again. It's my second time and I still can't get over how beautiful this island is. I hear Dylan gasp as well, standing beside me.

"I need a break from all this traveling" Noah says and stretches his arms above his head. I nod in agreement and Dylan just shrugs. Grace sighs-

"Guys we do know that this island will sink in less than 2 days" She reminds us but Noah ignores her and starts walking at his own will and Dylan follows him.

"Come on, only 30 minutes " I say and give my puppy eyes to her. I see her lips twitch upwards and forms into a smile. I smile back at her. She winks at me and I wiggle my eyebrows.

"What the hell guys?" Dylan questions.

"Nothing, we are taking a break!" I exclaim.

Noah lays down on the golden brown fine particles known as sand and so does Dylan. I sit down looking up at Grace who has a grumpy face and her arms folded. After a few minutes she decides to sit down with us too. I lay down and close my eyes. The wind travels embracing each part of my body and giving me goosebumps. I sit up straight, cross my arms rubbing them to make me feel warm. Noah peaks through from the corner of his eye and sits up straight. He gets up and starts walking towards me. I feel like it's staring into each other's eyes without blinking competition as we stare at each other intensely. He tells me to scoot over and I do, he then follows by sitting next to me. He removes his black hoodie and throws it on my face. I hear Grace chuckle beside me.

"Just when I thought you would be hopefully romantic you popped my fantasy bubble." I huff as I start wearing the hoodie.

Noah laughs. " That only happens in movies and fairytale shit, I'm not romantic oh and also I need my hoodie back afterwards it's one of my favorites."

I sigh "Fine I'll return it."

"Um I'm gonna go and sit beside Dylan." Grace says awkwardly as she gets up and walks towards Noah's spot.

Noah rolls his eyes.

"Soooo..." I trail off.

"Why are you so awkward I just don't get you. Did you ever have a boyfriend before?" Noah questions.

" Why are you so random? I don't know!! And yes Mr. Who knows it all, I did have a boyfriend but we lasted for like two weeks..." I say and look down as memories flash back to me.

"Oh, well then you have me as your boyfriend!" Noah exclaims

I choke at my own spit and look at him with my eyes wide open. He just smirks and looks around.

The time passes by with Noah asking me random questions.

"Okay time's up!" I hear Grace yell.

I get up and slap my hand against my leg to get rid of any dust. I breathe in deeply and walk towards where Grace and Dylan are standing. I look back and see Noah still sitting there.

"You coming?" I yell and in response he stands up and starts to walk towards us.

**

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?" I hear Dylan and Noah.

"Woah" I respond. "This never gets old."

Grace laughs. "Yup guys this is Boody Milk, the place where the real life animals who are small are giant here and who are giant are small here." Grace says while nodding her head.